The U.K. may ban online messaging services that offer encryption such as WhatsApp and Apple's iMessage, under surveillance plans laid out by Prime Minister David Cameron.
Facebook's messaging application doesn't support encryption, but an open-source chat program, Cryptocat, has made it possible to chat with friends there over an encrypted connection.
People in the security community often criticize the code behind Cryptocat, an open-source encrypted instant messaging project.
The founder of an eavesdropping-resistant instant messaging application called Cryptocat has apologized over a now-fixed bug that made some types of messages more vulnerable to snooping.
Cryptocat, a project building an instant messaging platform that provides more privacy and security for activists, plans a host of improvements this year, including developing an application for mobile devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- CCSystems AnalystVIC
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTLead Strategy Manager - ConsultancyOther
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- CCCICD ArchitectVIC
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesACT
- TPProject Manager | Digital Health ProgramQLD
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- FTCommunications Specialist- Change / MarketingOther
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCWorkforce Analyst Contract opportunity in MelbourneVIC
- FTProject Manager - Software Development ProjectsOther
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Agile / DigitalOther