Shadow minister for innovation, Senator Kim Carr has denounced the Federal Government’s latest cuts to the CSIRO, describing the axing of 275 jobs and the closure of critical climate research programs as "degrading".
CSIRO’s Data61 and the Federal Government Treasury have teamed up to examine the implications of adopting ‘blockchain’ technology - a move that could enhance the services of both government and industry, and deliver significant gains for the economy...
Liberal Member for Lindsay, Fiona Scott gave a buzz-word laden speech to the Australian technology press on the importance of digital innovation but when it came to the actual detail, Scott refused to be drawn.
The explosion in device connectivity, data volumes and computing speed, coupled with advances in automated systems and artificial intelligences means that robotics can perform tasks quickly and more efficiently than humans, says the Australian Comput...
The Prime Minister’s office has issued an innovation statement, noting a $9.7 billion government investment into research and development across CSIRO, government agencies, the business and higher education sectors.
A full suite of processing and editing tools
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- The next MacBook could have white bezels to match the iMac
- Every M1 Mac compared: Which Apple silicon computer is right for you?
- Why you shouldn’t panic about iOS security flaws
- Intel launches 11th-gen Tiger Lake-H CPUs for gaming notebooks
- Nvidia's GeForce RTX 3050 GPUs finally bring ray tracing and DLSS to the laptop masses
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- You can now order pizza with App Clips
- Huawei FreeBuds 4i review: ANC-enabled earphones for under $200
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?