According to researchers at the University of Missouri, scientists have been convinced for years that violent video games caused increase levels of aggression, but this had never been conclusively tested through experiments. A recent study found that...
Infamous hacker group Anonymous launched Operation Sony recently, citing Sony's legal action against PS3 jailbreaker George "GeoHot" Hotz as an abuse of the judicial system and an attempt to censor information which should be in the public domain. An...
The Nintendo Entertainment System celebrated its 25th anniversary this week and NESGuide.com celebrated it with a video montage of 749 NES games in 13 minutes and 45 seconds. How many do you recognize?
Casual game publisher PlayFirst and market research firm Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc. weigh in on the casual games market spread across social network, mobile, and PC platforms. Not surprisingly, gender plays a role.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg detailed some changes that impact social gaming giant, Zynga, while Zynga CTO Cadir Lee talks expansion plans. Who ever said the world of social media gaming was boring?
Did you play a lot of games this past weekend? Odds are, a group of six Dutch game enthusiasts have you beat, as the team broke the previously-set 40-hour record by notching over 50 hours with Red Dead Redemption.
We have five of these fabulous Logitech® SLIM COMBO keyboard covers to give away to our lucky PC World Readers. T&C's apply http://bit.ly/32MsZgc
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 3 TCL X7 QLED TV review: Full, Australian review
- 4 Gigabyte Aero 15 (2019) review: Full, Australian review
- 5 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
Join the newsletter!
- AMD RDNA graphics architecture whitepaper reveals the Radeon RX 5700's deepest secrets
- Intel reveals more about its Lakefield stacked CPU, due to ship in late 2019
- Hands-on with Wasteland 3: A simplified but still satisfying glimpse of the post-apocalypse
- 10th-gen CPU buyers guide: We ranked every new Intel laptop CPU for you
- Intel announces Comet Lake, a faster, 10th-gen Whiskey Lake chip for mainstream laptops
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?