SugarCRM customers will soon be able to import business contact data from Dun & Bradstreet, giving them a new means for finding and closing deals more efficiently.
SAP has turned to long-time partner Adobe in a bid to keep pace with Oracle and Salesforce.com in the red-hot marketing software market.
Microsoft has completed a series of moves aimed at making its Dynamics AX ERP software a more viable option for large enterprises, and plans to showcase them this week during the Convergence conference in Atlanta.
Salesforce.com's rapid growth is now being fueled increasingly by large deals for its cloud software, according to CEO Marc Benioff.
Oracle is moving into the market for big customer data by buying BlueKai, which aggregates data on consumers and offers it to marketers via a platform for running targeted marketing campaigns on the Web, offline and on mobile devices. Terms of the de...
Microsoft is about to make a fresh run at its CRM (customer relationship management) rival Salesforce.com with new capabilities for marketing automation, customer support and social media monitoring.
Salesforce.com has announced a new set of tools aimed at Microsoft .NET developers, in a move that acknowledges customers' existing investment in .NET and which could help expand the size of Salesforce.com's developer community.
SAP plans to increase its total revenue to at least €22 billion (US$30 billion), with revenue from its cloud business expected to grow up to €3.5 billion by 2017.
Microsoft is rounding out its Dynamics CRM (customer relationship management) product by acquiring Parature, maker of cloud-based software companies can use to create self-service portals for customers.
While the bulk of enterprise software is still deployed on-premises, SaaS (software as a service) continues to undergo rapid growth. Gartner has said the total market will top $22 billion through 2015, up from more than $14 billion in 2012.
Oracle is set to acquire business-to-consumer marketing software vendor Responsys for US$1.5 billion in a bid to flesh out its own capabilities as well as strike back at rivals such as Salesforce.com and Microsoft.
Explosive revelations in the past six months about the U.S. government's massive cyber-spying activities have spooked individuals, rankled politicians and enraged privacy watchdogs, but top IT executives aren't panicking -- yet.
A recently discovered malicious program steals log-in passwords and other sensitive information from SAP client applications and allows cybercriminals to access SAP servers from infected workstations.
Customers of Salesforce.com who want their own dedicated infrastructure within the vendor's cloud will now be able to get one through a partnership with Hewlett-Packard.
Salesforce.com aims to establish its image as a full-blown CRM (customer relationship management) development platform built for the world of social media and mobile devices with the launch of Salesforce1, which will be unveiled this week at the Drea...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- FT.Net Developer (WCF & WPF)Other
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTAS400 EngineerOther
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieQLD
- FTSenior .Net Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- CCSenior Microsoft SQL DesignerNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer - Mulesoft IntegrationQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- TPDigital ArchitectNSW
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |WA
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTService Desk Consultant - Level 2Other
- FTDevOps LeadNSW
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTPrincipal ArchitectACT