He was hired to fix their computers, but police say that Trevor Harwell instead installed spyware software that took candid photos of his clients in various states of undress.
Police in Greece have arrested an 18-year-old Athens man on suspicion of hacking into the Interpol website and other government sites in the U.S. and France.
Microsoft has placed quarter-page notifications in two Russian newspapers, a legal formality required as part of its ongoing lawsuit in the U.S. against operators of Rustock, a defunct botnet used to send prolific amounts of pharmaceutical spam.
Three Romanian men and one Austrian man were indicted on Monday by U.S. federal prosecutors for allegedly stealing more than US$1.5 million by cloning payment cards with stolen account information.
As part of a look at the impact of identity theft and the Internal Revenue Service, watchdogs at the Government Accountability Office issued the IRS' top 10 list of identity theft information everyone should be aware of. Some of the information is ob...
A Bank of America insider who sold customer data to criminals cost the bank at least US$10 million in losses.
Facebook will use PhotoDNA, an image analysis technology co-invented by Microsoft, to find child pornography on its site, the company <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pFMV8rl_2Y">said on Thursday in a Youtube video.</a>
It will be a month tomorrow since Sony's PlayStation Network was fully operational, and the popular gaming site is still beset by troubles.
As if being unemployed isn't bad enough, 210,000 unemployed residents of Massachusetts may have had personal data about them stolen from the state agency that is supposed to be helping them out.
Cyber warfare strategy is getting so sophisticated that network attacks suitable for major assaults are being used instead as trial runs meant solely to probe enemies with the aim of figuring out what their defenses are, an audience at an Interop sec...
The source code and a manual to the popular crimeware creation kit Zeus has been leaked, perhaps giving defenders additional tools to fight infections but also raising concerns that criminals may use the source code to create a rapidly expanding comp...
A computer security student at New York's Rochester Institute of Technology has been arrested on charges that he posted counterfeit Internet coupons to the 4chan and Zoklet websites.
The Indian government said Tuesday that new rules allowing it to access personal information available with Internet companies have inherent checks and balances against misuse.
Just as Sony all but accused the hacker group Anonymous yesterday with masterminding the breach of Sony's PlayStation Network, today Anonymous came up short of denying it infiltrated PlayStation Network but rather said others performed the attack wit...
PlayStation Network customers involved in a class-action lawsuit against Sony could be waiting years for small compensation for damages they suffer as a result of their personal information being stolen during a breach last month, according to the le...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPProject Support OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- FTServer SupportSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTIT Asset Management AnalystOther
- CCMultiple Python DeveloperVIC
- FTBatch support specialistVIC
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTChange and Business Deployment Specialist - $800 per dayOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Loyalty Program)Other
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++ and NodeQLD
- FTApplication Support Maintenance & Patching AnalystOther
- TPAngular 1.4 - 6 months contractQLD
- FTData Specialist (SSIS, CRM)ACT