Romanian authorities have detained 25 people who are suspected of being members of an international gang of cyberthieves who hacked into banks, cloned payment cards and used them to steal over US$15 million.
Two former U.S. government agents face charges related to stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of bitcoin while assisting with an investigation of the Silk Road underground online marketplace, with one accused of using a fake online person...
Two Vietnamese men have been indicted, with one pleading guilty, for hacking into eight U.S. email service providers and stealing 1 billion email addresses and other confidential information, resulting in what's believed to be the largest data breach...
British law enforcement agencies arrested a 23-year-old man suspected of being involved in a hacking attack last year against a satellite communications system operated by the U.S. Department of Defense.
European law enforcement agencies seized command-and-control servers used by Ramnit, a malware program that steals online banking credentials, FTP passwords, session cookies and personal files from victims.
Two U.S. government agencies are offering a US$3 million reward for information leading to the arrest or conviction of a Russian man suspected of having served as an administrator for the destructive Gameover Zeus botnet.
Reddit, the online message board known for its users' unrestrained posts, is going against its laissez-faire philosophy and moving to restrict an abusive form of sexual content.
A Swedish man pleaded guilty Wednesday to peddling one of the most prevalent spying programs called Blackshades that was widely used by the criminal underground.
A Russian man accused of high-profile cyberattacks on Nasdaq, Dow Jones, Heartland Payment Systems and 7-Eleven has been extradited to the U.S. and appeared in court in Newark, New Jersey, Tuesday.
A still-active cybercriminal gang has stolen up to a $1 billion from banks in at least 25 countries over the last two years, infiltrating networks with malware and spying on employees' computers to facilitate large wire transfers, Kaspersky Lab said ...
A 26-year-old man has been charged with three counts of conspiracy for his alleged role in running Silk Road 2.0, which launched shortly after the demise of the first iteration of the infamous underground market.
A request to the Chinese government by U.S. diplomats to help crack down on North Korean hacking underlines the important role the country plays in keeping the dictatorship online.
Sony Pictures says it hasn't bowed to threats to pull "The Interview" and audiences will get a chance to see it -- it's just not sure how at present.
The hack of Sony Pictures, blamed on North Korea by the FBI, was not an act of war, President Obama said in an interview broadcast on Sunday.
Denying responsibility for a major hack on Sony Pictures, North Korea has proposed a joint investigation with the U.S. but promised "serious consequences" should its offer be rejected.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
- Logitech G903 review: The best wireless mouse that (lots of) money can buy
- Logitech Powerplay review: Wireless-charging mouse pad will make you a believer
- Data recovery in the age of ransomware
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPSSIS DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystACT
- CCAutomation Developer ? Linux Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTSCCM Systems AdministratorOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- FTProgram Director - Financial ServicesOther
- CCService DesignerACT
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Tester - Asset Finance OR mortgage app testing essentialOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTScheduling Specialist - Must have baseline or NV1Other
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- FTProject Director- CloudOther
- FTSenior IT Project Manager - Logistics/TransportOther