The U.S. National Security Agency should have an unlimited ability to collect digital information in the name of protecting the country against terrorism and other threats, an influential federal judge said during a debate on privacy.
A former Subway franchise owner will spend time in prison for hacking into computerized cash registers he sold to the sandwich restaurant chain and obtaining more than US$40,000 in gift cards.
An agreement between Intel's McAfee security branch and European law enforcement will allow the two to work on joint operations to fight cybercrime.
Beijing police have arrested three people suspected of developing the "WireLurker" malware that may have infected as many as hundreds of thousands of Apple users.
Android users in Melbourne’s CBD are the most at risk sector of the community for malware threats according to a report released by F-secure.
A 28-year-old man was sentenced to more than nine years in prison Wednesday for buying stolen credit and debit card numbers from an underground online marketplace.
A 19-year-old U.K. man said he was relieved after receiving probation for pleading guilty to four hacking-related charges in connection with a large distributed denial-of-service attack on the Metropolitan Police Service's website.
The alleged operator of Silk Road 2.0, a website used to sell illegal drugs, computer-hacking tools and fraudulent identification documents, has been arrested and will face charges in a U.S. court.
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation issued a warning to companies and organizations on Wednesday of cyberattacks by people linked with the Chinese government.
A Russian man accused of hacking point-of-sale systems in the U.S. is facing additional charges following a revised indictment returned by a grand jury on Thursday, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Earlier this week, an indictment was unsealed outlining a long list of charges against a group of men accused of running a three-year hacking spree that stole intellectual property from gaming companies.
The leader of the now-disbanded LulzSec hacking group directed members to attack targets in dozens of countries, including the U.K., Turkey, Brazil and Australia, even as he was serving as an FBI informant, according to a news report.
Four alleged members of an international computer hacking ring face charges in the U.S. of breaking into the computer networks of the U.S. Army and several tech companies and stealing several software packages, including programs used to train Army h...
SuperValu, the grocery store operator hit by a cyberattack in June and July, has suffered a second attack on its payment processing system, it said Monday.
The CEO of a Pakistani company has been indicted in the U.S. for selling a product called StealthGenie that buyers could use to monitor calls, texts, videos and other communications on other people's mobile phones, the U.S. Department of Justice said...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTIT Project Coordinator | Gold CoastQLD
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileACT
- CCTraining Consultant/Architect - TelcoVIC
- FTNBNJP00001080 - Facilities/Capacity EngineerOther
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunitiesQLD
- FTIT Security Support OfficersOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTSolution Architect - SalesforceOther
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTLean Six Sigma Consultant - Black BeltNSW
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- TPAppian DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- TPProject OfficerVIC
- FTStrategic Sourcing ManagerOther
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Maximo - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistNSW