Most companies are much better prepared for hurricanes and earthquakes then they are for cyber-attacks, according to figures from AIG.
Microsoft and Google have jointly disclosed a new CPU security vulnerability called Speculative Store Bypass (Variant 4).
New study finds IT professionals lack confidence in their ability to detect and contain cyber breaches
LogRhythm has released its annual benchmark survey, which measures the cybersecurity perceptions and practices of organisations in the United States, United Kingdom and Asia-Pacific regions.
McAfee Inc. has released its McAfee Labs 2018 Threats Predictions Report, which identifies five key trends to watch in 2018.
This year’s Stay Smart Online Week is taking place from the 9th-13th October and will focus on ‘simple steps to online safety’.
Here are ten things you need to know about modern cyber-security threats.
The internet is a powerful resource that can empower learning, communication and innovation. However, the assumption that this shared environment is a child-friendly one has never held up to much scrutiny.
Security vendors warn the online practice of face-swapping could morph into a monster with chilling implications for the cybersecurity world.
In the very near-future, machine learning is likely to be re-deployed by cyber-attackers looking to develop and distribute more dangerous and malicious threats. Worse still, this escalation might have already happened and we just don’t know about it ...
Are people inviting these new, exciting, “smart” products into their homes only to be taken advantage of?
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- 2 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 3 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 4 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- 5 Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 review: Smaller form-factor, higher performance
Join the newsletter!
- Google bring SMS to PCs with Android Messages for Desktop
- Apple hit with $9M fine
- Why is Bitcoin such a security hazard?
- Western Digital’s new My Passport Wireless SSD now available in Australia
- Tile return with "Style" Bluetooth tracker
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?