If there’s any solace to be found in this week’s widespread concern over Wi-Fi vulnerability, KRACK, it’s that the outbreak has given both vendors and consumers some valuable insights into who is, and who isn’t, prepared for The Next Big Cyber Secur...
Australian organisations need to take the government’s sharpened focus on cyber security as a warning that there’s no guarantee their network will never be hacked. Now is the time for businesses to streamline security infrastructure and drive threats...
With recent large-scale attacks dominating headlines, particularly WannaCry and Petya, ransomware is expected to cost over $5 billion in damages in 2017. These attacks are particularly dangerous because they don't just make a system unavailable, the...
This year’s Stay Smart Online Week is taking place from the 9th-13th October and will focus on ‘simple steps to online safety’.
Trend Micro has released a new app to help people become aware of how many connected devices they have at home, and the potential risks that come with the increasing number of connected devices in homes.
Yahoo has begun warning individual users that their accounts with the service may have been compromised in a massive data breach it reported late last year.
A massive breach at Yahoo stole account details from at least 500 million users and is being blamed on state-sponsored hackers.
Microsoft-LinkedIn deal: ‘Don’t let exciting possibilities blind you to privacy and security concerns’
Forrester analysts discuss implications of the US$26.2 billion acquisition.
Fraudsters are using legitimate executive names and email addresses to dupe unsuspecting employees to wire money or sensitive documents to their accounts. The CTO of the Boston Celtics, for one, is fighting back.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCWin10 Packaging & DeploymentWA
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- CCPlanning & Prioritisation Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- FTSenior UX Service DesignerACT
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPProject ServicesACT
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystQLD
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCFinance AnalystVIC