Many healthcare organisations like to talk about data analytics. However, here are eight pieces of expert advice to help you actually do it.
data analytics in pictures
Network analytics startup Saisei, of which Dodo founder Larry Kestelman is the largest shareholder, has been recognised as a ‘Big50 Startup’ in the US.
Tracking consumers in real-time, zero-click ordering and delivering pizzas via artificially intelligent robots are just some of the latest innovations underway at Domino’s.
Digital marketing agency Havas Helia has created 0101, a beer that was crafted based on data.
When Microsoft's data and machine learning chief thinks about the future, he sees a world where developers create applications that are built to leverage machine learning and predictive analytics without needing the help of a data scientist.
Signals is a new textual analytics platform that aims to help users in businesses of any size crunch a wide variety of data without having to rely on highly trained data scientists or IT experts for help.
Whitepapers about data analytics
Cultivating customer loyalty today is more challenging than in the past. This paper explains why creating closer customer relationships depends on master data management. • Customers today expect all of your attention, instant access to information, and a uniform brand experience • If you can get fast access to data and respond quickly and correctly, results can include closer customer relationships and fierce loyalty • With MDM, an organization that lacked a single trusted view can instantly respond in real time, take advantage of opportunities, avert problems before they escalate
When the Hypertext Transfer Protocol was introduced nearly 30 years ago, the Internet was a small, cozy club hosting just one website.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 2 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 3 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 4 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 5 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
Join the newsletter!
- Ecovacs Deebot 900 Ozmo: Full, in-depth review
- 10 years ago we met the world's first Android phone, and it didn't have a headphone jack
- Destiny 2: Forsaken review: There's a reason to play Destiny every day again
- Garmin Dash Cam 45 review: Compact, clever and Wi-Fi-enabled, but average video at best
- Intel's 905P Optane reaches a tempting 1.5TB, but drive prices remain high
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?