SuperValu, the grocery store operator hit by a cyberattack in June and July, has suffered a second attack on its payment processing system, it said Monday.
Apple's OS X is vulnerable to the Shellshock bug, but it's not that easy for attackers to take advantage of it, according to Intego, which specializes in security software for the operating system.
Signature Systems says the breach of its point-of-sales system that hit 216 Jimmy John's sandwich shops is actually 50 percent larger than originally thought.
Apple on Tuesday began offering an additional security protection for iCloud account users, a move the company made following the theft of nude photos from several celebrities' accounts last month.
Hackers evaded security systems for a year-and-a-half at a hosting center that processed payment cards for Goodwill Industries, using the same type of malware that struck Target and other major retailers to steal card data, according to the charity's...
A recent data breach at retailer Home Depot and a leak of celebrity nude pictures from Apple's iCloud service raise questions about the companies' data security practices, two U.S. senators said Thursday.
An archive containing nearly 5 million Gmail addresses and plain text passwords was posted Tuesday on an online forum, but the data is old and likely sourced from multiple data breaches according to one security firm.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission should investigate security practices at Home Depot following media reports that the hardware retailer's payment systems have been breached, two U.S. senators said Tuesday.
Home Depot said Monday that its payment systems had been breached, potentially affecting any customers who shopped at its stores in the U.S. and Canada since April.
Home Depot said Tuesday it was investigating a possible breach of its systems holding customer payment information tied to credit and debit cards.
While conducting a penetration test of a major Canadian retailer, Rob VandenBrink bought something from the store. He later found his own credit card number buried in its systems, a major worry.
Email addresses and encrypted passwords of around 97,000 users who tested early builds of the Bugzilla bug tracking software were left exposed for three months following a server migration.
A payment card industry security consortium warned retailers on Wednesday of the urgency to secure their systems against "Backoff," a malicious software program that steals card numbers.
A line of routers from a China-based manufacturer has a serious flaw that could allow a hacker to monitor someone's Internet traffic, according to research from Trend Micro.
Over a thousand major enterprise networks and small and medium businesses in the US have been compromised by a recently discovered malware package called "Backoff" and are probably unaware of it, the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said in a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- FTios DeveloperACT
- TPSenior .Net Developer - 6 months contractQLD
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- FTAEM DeveloperOther
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change AnalystOther
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- TPProgram Support OfficerQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- CCMitel Contact Centre SpecialistWA
- CCService Integration and Delivery Manager- SIAMNSW
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- CCTest Specialist - eCommerceVIC
- FTTechnical Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCIteration Manager - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT