Encrypting data traffic is mandatory for safeguarding information. But when attackers use encryption to mask their activity, it can be hard for enterprises to figure out what they're stealing.
The number of personal records compromised by data breaches in California surged to 18.5 million in 2013, up more than six times from the year before, according to a report published on Tuesday by the state's Attorney General.
Network-attached storage (NAS) devices are riddled with vulnerabilities that can put the security of sensitive data and networks at risk, a researcher has found. To prove his point, he has created a proof-of-concept worm that can infect devices from ...
President Barack Obama issued an executive order on Friday to have secure chip-and-PIN technology embedded into government-issued credit and debit cards as part of a broader move aimed at stemming payment data breaches.
Hackers claim to have stolen a database of almost 7 million Dropbox log-in credentials, but the company says its service was not hacked and that unrelated websites are the data source.
Sears Holding Corp. said Friday the payment systems at its Kmart retail chain had been breached as a result of malware, compromising shoppers' credit and debit card numbers.
Dairy Queen said Thursday the "Backoff" point-of-sale malware infected systems at 395 of its stores, stealing payment card data.
A Russian man accused of hacking point-of-sale systems in the U.S. is facing additional charges following a revised indictment returned by a grand jury on Thursday, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
AT&T fired an employee who improperly accessed about 1,600 customer accounts and could have viewed customers' Social Security and driver's license numbers.
Yahoo said Monday it has fixed a bug that was mistaken for the Shellshock flaw, but no user data was affected.
The news about this summer's cyberattack on JPMorgan Chase continues to get worse: A number of other financial institutions were also hit by the same group, according to the New York Times.
Names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses were compromised in a cyberattack on JPMorgan Chase but no "unusual" fraud has yet been detected.
Workers who may be tempted to sell confidential corporate data should think twice about what they write in an email -- an AI-based monitoring system could be watching.
The "Shellshock" flaw has the potential to pose a risk to the payments industry, but doesn't appear to have caused any problems yet, an official with a consortium run by major credit card companies warned on Tuesday.
A privacy watchdog filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission against a community college district in Arizona that lost the personal data of 2.5 million students and employees in two data breaches.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTTest AnalystOther
- TPProject Director - Cloud - Qld HealthQLD
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- CCSystems Engineers / Infrastructure EngineersNSW
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTJunior iOS DeveloperWA
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesVIC
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Integrated Care ProgramQLD
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTCloud Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- TPProject Manager - 3 days per weekQLD
- FTSAP Operations AnalystOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT