Every time Intel announces new Xeon chips, server makers waste no time in announcing new products.
Known for its ThinkPad laptops, Lenovo is trying to find its way into the data center, despite the dominance of the Big 3: IBM, HP and Dell
A month after its release, iOS 7 is running on almost three-quarters of active iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads. But its adoption is still somewhat slower than that of iOS 6.
Microsoft and its latest purchase target, Nokia, have lined up big announcements on September 23 and October 22, both likely to involve some form of tablets.
This week the iOSphere faced the unthinkable: an iPad mini 2 that has the same resolution as the iPad mini 1. Where is innovation when you need it?
In an unusual public relations move by market-leading cloud provider Amazon Web Services, the company is shooting back at media reports that play down the significance of the company receiving government approval for the federal departments to use it...
A previously misunderstood magnetic phenomenon has been apparently explained by a paper published on Sunday in Nature Materials – and the explanation could lead to wholesale transformation in magnetic storage.
As last week's Apple WWDC faded in the rear view mirror, the iOSphere hungered for more. And the hunger gave birth to hope, and hope to more rumors, including the one that predicts iPad 5 will be announced this week to foil and foul Samsung's schedul...
IT departments are quickly becoming consultancies in companies increasingly driven by consumer technology, and the control they once had over tech use is quickly dissipating.
Hilarity is rare in the iOSphere, rumors being serious business. But this week a post at a Korean tech website, describing a 12.9-inch iPad maxi in the works, triggered hilarity at 9to5Mac for reasons that are unclear.
Public cloud and managed hosting provider Rackspace has rolled technology from Vyatta into its services, allowing customers to set granulated network segmentation policies that dictate which users and what type of traffic have access to which hosted ...
As competition in the Cloud computing market intensifies, some of the biggest players are looking beyond their domestic borders to gain an international advantage.
A business-friendly version of Microsoft's Surface Pro laptop/tablet is being introduced in Japan sporting 256GB of memory, double that of the previous top-of-line model.
Many times in discussions about Cloud computing, the hybrid Cloud – meaning a service that combines both off-site public Cloud and on-premises private Cloud computing resources – is thought of as being some nirvana state that will be the dominant arc...
Windows 8 is Microsoft's best effort to catch up with Apple and grab tablet sales away from the iPad by including things iPads just don't have, according to Microsoft founder Bill Gates.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- FTUX/CX LeadOther
- FTData Analytics & Visualisation Analyst - SQL, TABLEAU, VBAOther
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- TPAnalyst Program SupportVIC
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- TPData Analyst/MungerVIC
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTPHP Developer / Software EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTUX UI DesignerACT
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTTest Manager - Applications - NSW GovernmentOther
- TPMobile Application DeveloperVIC
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- CCDevOps Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTSoftware Licensing and Contract AnalystOther
- CCSecurity TesterNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Lead (Azure AD)Other
- FTBusiness Intelligence DesignerOther