A bumper crop of new analytics tools has arrived for business users over the past few weeks, and on Tuesday SAP rolled out two fresh examples. Both promising simplicity and usability for non-experts, SAP Predictive Analytics 2.0 offers updated capabi...
Organizations that want to extract more intelligence from their Hadoop deployments might find help from the relatively little known Tajo open source data warehouse software, which the Apache Software Foundation has pronounced as ready for commercial ...
IBM has acquired computing services provider AlchemyAPI to broaden its portfolio of Watson-branded cognitive computing services.
Scan through the news announcements in the world of enterprise software lately, and there's a good chance you'll notice an overriding theme. It focuses on analytics, and it's all about putting the power of that once-highly specialized function within...
Capturing public conversations around the world in real time, Twitter could be a valuable source of intelligence for the business world, so IBM is creating new ways to derive potentially valuable information from this massive, sprawling data set.
One of the core challenges in any big-data effort is combining data from multiple sources and turning it into something useful.
Bowing to customer pressure, enterprise software and services vendor Pivotal will release as open source the remainder of its software suite for analyzing data.
A number of the largest big data vendors, including IBM, Hortonworks and Pivotal, have banded together to specify a unified base platform for the open source Hadoop data processing software.
Hewlett-Packard has devised a way to run programs written in the R statistical programming language against data sets that span more than one server, potentially paving the way for large-scale, real-time predictive analytics.
Big data may have just crested the wave of inflated expectations and be barrelling towards the trough of disillusionment, at least if you're following along with the Gartner Hype Cycle.
If you use Siri, Netflix or even Google AdWords, you've already sampled machine learning, whether you realize it or not. Such technology can help companies figure out what you want, what you like, and what you might like in the future.
As each new generation of computer processors arrives with a larger number of computing cores, computer scientists grapple with how best to make use of this proliferation of parallel power.
A streaming analytics engine developed by Microsoft Research is giving advertisers on the company's Bing Web search service more timely analysis on how their ad campaigns are faring, according to the company.
A new SAP rapid-deployment service aims to help enterprises tap its Hana in-memory database and computing platform for business-intelligence initiatives involving Big Data.
In a move to beef up its portfolio of analysis software and services, Microsoft is acquiring Revolution Analytics, a major commercial distributor of the R statistical programming language.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPermanent Project ManagersACT
- CCTosca Test AutomationVIC
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTIT Test Automation SpecialistOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTCoach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Instructional Designer/TrainerQLD
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- FTSCCM Systems AdministratorOther
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- TPBI Project ManagerQLD
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPDeployment Analyst - Office 2016 rolloutVIC