Capturing public conversations around the world in real time, Twitter could be a valuable source of intelligence for the business world, so IBM is creating new ways to derive potentially valuable information from this massive, sprawling data set.
Czech startup SQLdep is hoping to simplify database changes and troubleshooting with its code analytics tool.
Hoping to enlarge its pool of corporate customers to include the enterprise market, startup BitYota will soon offer its data warehouse service on the Microsoft Azure cloud, thanks to a partnership between the two companies.
SAP has made a series of updates to its InfiniteInsight predictive modeling software and Lumira data-visualization tool in a bid to shore up its foothold in the analytics market.
Comparing commercial Hadoop big data-styled analysis systems might get a little easier, thanks to a new benchmark from the Transaction Processing Performance Council (TPC).
Seeking to cater to more customer tastes in the increasingly crowded market for large-scale data warehousing and analysis, startup Aster Data Systems on Monday announced a new series of appliances that combine Aster's nCluster database and hardware i...
Whitepapers about data warehousing
Oracle Database 11g enables IT professionals to deliver more information with higher quality of service, make more-efficient use of their budgets, and reduce the risk of change in data centres. Read about Oracle customer success stories from around the world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- CCPega DevelopersACT
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- FTMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- CCCICD ArchitectVIC
- FTJunior iOS DeveloperWA
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- TPLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTProject Manager - SAP PPMOther