Amazon Web Services is making a pitch for enterprises' high-performance databases to run on its infrastructure, launching new instances optimized for the task.
Oracle has released a framework that allows multiple copies of the MySQL database to work in tandem, making it easier for organizations to easily run live backup databases and scale MySQL across multiple servers.
Couchbase is extending NoSQL to mobile devices with a new product suite that allows an app developer to install its database directly on the device itself, allowing apps to function even when they're not connected to the Internet.
IBM has acquired virtual assistant software startup Cognea, with plans to roll its capabilities into the Watson cognitive computing platform.
Embracing the widely used JSON data-exchange format, the new version of the PostgreSQL open-source database takes aim at the growing NoSQL market of nonrelational data stores, notably the popular MongoDB.
Platfora is continuing to evolve its Hadoop-focused analytics platform with a series of features catering to various user roles, such as data scientists and business analysts.
The abrupt departure of SAP technology chief Vishal Sikka has prompted a number of questions about the vendor's strategy, particularly in regard to the Hana in-memory computing platform, and what it could mean for customers.
SAP is making good on a promise to migrate its Ariba e-commerce software to the Hana in-memory computing platform, and says an initial step has already produced staggering performance improvements.
Roughly a year after settling an ugly, protracted legal battle with Oracle, Montclair State University is planning to implement a rival vendor's ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) system.
Working to keep its place in an increasingly heated competitive landscape, MongoDB has updated its namesake open-source NoSQL database system with considerable performance improvements, a new automated management module and stronger security tools.
Teradata is hoping to gain ground in the hotly competitive data-warehousing and analytics market with QueryGrid, a new product that allows users to run a single SQL-based query across multiple data stores, from Teradata's own system to Hadoop and riv...
Hoping to give database managers and developers more flexibility in handling vast amounts of data, SkySQL is releasing versions of its MariaDB-based Enterprise and Enterprise Cluster products that offer integration with NoSQL databases.
For the next release of its open source MySQL, Oracle is making a number of changes designed to vastly boost the speed of the open source relational database management system.
Facebook has joined a number of other Internet services heavyweights, such as Google and LinkedIn, to better equip the MySQL relational database management system for large- scale work.
SAP is continuing to merge its HANA in-memory database platform with its Business Warehouse data warehousing software, with the latest update adding support for HANA's real-time data loading services.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Systems Analyst - Network/InfrastructureOther
- CCProject Manager - Network Assurance - TelcoVIC
- FTService ManagerOther
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTProject Manager - Software Development ProjectsOther
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTData Analyst/Business Analyst/Project ManagerACT
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)ACT
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC