The U.S. Federal Trade Commission failed to adequately consider the consumer benefits of easy in-app purchases in its recent complaints accusing Apple and Amazon.com of allowing children to buy digital products without parental permission, according ...
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission will launch an investigation of the business practices of so-called patent trolls in an effort to understand whether those companies are harming competition and consumers, the agency's chairwoman said.
The U.S. Department of Justice's lawsuit opposing AT&T's proposed acquisition of T-Mobile USA may not mean the end of the deal, according to some experts.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- FTNon - functional Test LeadVIC
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst ? Digital ProgramQLD
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperVIC
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTProject AnalystOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW