Dell is working to improve its Alienware Graphics Amplifier to support faster speeds.
Dell had high hopes for the Alienware Steam Machine after its delayed released last year, but it wasn't as popular as its twin Alienware Alpha, a Windows-based PC gaming console.
The updated Alpha R2 gets Skylake, an M.2 drive, and desktop-class graphics.
Dell's massive 43 Ultra HD 4K Multi-Client Monitor does something special: it combines inputs from four independent devices into one massive 43-inch 4K display, with no ugly bezels getting in the way.
Gold-colored tech might be the latest trend, but this edition of Dell's popular notebook also features some very nice hardware.
Dropbox has launched Dropbox Education, a new solution designed specifically for educators and faculty in colleges, schools and Universities.
Is it unfair to put a quad-core PC against a dual-core Mac?
At what will probably be the last EMC World in Las Vegas ahead of the company and its 'federation' of subsidiaries being absorbed into the Dell empire, suitor Michael Dell today laid out his vision of radically changed IT industry.
“Our early results also show there was an inventory buildup from holiday sales in the fourth quarter of 2015."
Ouch: "There was no particular motivation for U.S. consumers to purchase PCs in the first quarter of 2016," said Gartner, one of two top analyst firms saying worldwide PC sales fell between 10 and 12 percent during the first quarter.
“Business leaders understand the need to invest in their security infrastructure, but that isn’t translating..."
In a world of PCs dominated by Windows and Macs, Dell's line of "Project Sputnik" laptops with Ubuntu Linux have secured a cult following.
AMD wants to counter concerns that system administrators may have about placing ARM servers in data centers with its new chips code-named Seattle, which are now shipping in volume after a long delay.
It looks like the Dell-EMC wedding is on: EMC says it hasn't gotten any better proposals, and Dell reportedly is trying to shed Perot Systems to trim down for those photos.
Cloud and mobile computing have created an imperative for the tech world: Change or fail. Here, are the IDG News Service's picks for the top 10 tech stories of 2015.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- FTEmail Marketing SpecialistOther
- FTSmallworld Developer - GIS , Spatial data,Other
- FTSenior Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT GraduateACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI StackNSW
- FTC#.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Citrix Engineer / LeadNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystOther
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistACT
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- TPJunior Node.js DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTDigital Business Analyst | PermanentQLD
- CCSAP CRM, ABAP, FIORI & UI5 ResourcesACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTTest CoordinatorACT