Dell on Thursday said it is considering the development of devices beyond PCs that would stream Internet content to regular television sets.
This week's Twitter hack may not immediately drive corporate executives away from the microblogging site, but it may raising some early warning signs.
Dell said on Wednesday it is developing a 7-inch tablet as it experiments with handheld devices with different screen sizes.
Dell has launched a new server designed specifically for Web 2.0 applications and aimed at hosting companies. The company said DCS Viking offered extensive savings on power and cooling costs to tap into the growing need to be more energy efficient.
Dell is trying to extend the appeal of its Streak handheld to businesses and add a new dimension to its enterprise hardware, software and services offerings, a company official said this week.
Dell is opening new manufacturing facilities and customer support centers in China, it said Thursday.
The burgeoning tablet market is about to get even more crowded, as Motorola on Thursday confirmed that it, too, plans to offer a tablet computer in the coming months. Details about the Android-based device are scarce, however, and Motorola's Co-Chief...
Dell's latest in geektechery is making the rounds—a 10-inch netbook-tablet hybrid with a sweet swiveling screen. If you want to show off that awesome photo from last month's vacation, just flip the screen around with the swivel; to do some typing, j...
Brocade's announcement of 100G Ethernet routers and modules comes at a time when the company has had uneven results in Ethernet and IP since acquiring Foundry Networks in 2008 for $2.6 billion.
Dell showed off a 10in tablet PC with a difference at the day two keynote of the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco.
With a new range of hardware announced Thursday, Dell's is targeting high-performance and cloud computing environments that share similar hyperscale characteristics.
Microsoft will launch Windows Phone 7 on 11 October at an event in New York, according to a report on the Pocket-lint Web site.
Hewlett-Packard swooped in with the better bid to overtake Dell and win 3Par, so now we can all sit back and wait for the next acquisition battle to roll around. Meanwhile, Apple debuted updated iPods and Apple TV to entertain us, among other IT news...
The market for enterprise disk storage systems grew strongly in the second quarter, continuing to recover from a slump brought on by the economic slowdown of 2008 and 2009, research company IDC said on Friday.
Hewlett-Packard and 3Par have signed a definitive agreement for HP to buy the California storage vendor for US$2.35 billion, the companies said Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTSenior EAM ConsultantQLD
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTTECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE LEADOther
- CCMultiple Business AnalystsACT
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst -Other
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTINCIDENT MANAGEROther
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- CCProject Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW