Widely accepted projections of a shortage of mobile spectrum may not be as dire as many analysts in the mobile and tech sectors are making it out to be, according to a new study.
The National Association of Broadcasters, asked by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission and some lawmakers to give up television spectrum for mobile data uses, has fired back by accusing several other companies of hoarding the spectrum they hol...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to open up unused spectrum in the television band to unlicensed wireless broadband devices, a move that will give U.S. residents access to "super Wi-Fi," the agency's chairman said.
A proposal by the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) to require all mobile devices sold in the U.S. to include FM radio chips is meeting growing opposition from IT and mobile trade groups.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Sales Executive Technology ConsultingQLD
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTProject AdministratorACT
- CCEnterprise Architect / Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD