Leaders in the Linux community seemed resigned to the fact that Linux still hasn't made headway in the desktop market, but they made it clear on Monday that their success in other markets, such as mobile, is at least as important.
In the insurance business, everyone's headed into the hinterland. But the cost of every new branch can bite deeply. Here's how going Open Source helped ING Life save US$1.7 million and funded its expansion plans.
Recently, the Web site analytics company Net Applications came out with figures that showed that in April, the percentage of "client devices" used to surf the Web that were running Linux crossed the 1% level for the first time ever -- 1.02%, to be ex...
Sooner or later, we all end up installing new software on our computers. Whether it's a new version of Firefox, or a cool game, or a video editing package, there comes a time when you want to make your system do more than it can do now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Lite review: Gilded without being gauche
- 3 Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- 4 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 5 Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
Join the newsletter!
- Trump ban of Tencent Holdings could affect Fortnite, League of Legends and other games
- If you ever set up a Google+ account, you might be due some money
- Apple’s excuse for denying Xbox cloud gaming is patently absurd
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ delivers iPad Pro-level hardware—but Android (or DeX) is no iPadOS
- macOS Big Sur: Learn about the user interface changes
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?