Dell’s massive Alienware 18 is more ‘portable desktop’ than laptop, but can it justify its massive price?
Desktop replacement laptop
Microsoft has spent so much time at the BUILD conference this week talking about how Windows 8 will operate like a tablet OS that you might feel left out if you plan to continue working on a desktop or laptop. But whether you're an IT manager, PC ent...
Alleged specs for Dell's Alienware M11x ultraportable gaming laptop, expected in the US in early April, have been leaked.
Intel rang in 2011 with its second-generation Core processors, promising vastly superior performance, better graphics capabilities, and improved energy efficiency. How much of a difference can a new CPU generation really make? If our tests of the fir...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google $2.72 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS with out patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPrincipal ArchitectACT
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- CCBMC Remedy Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Automation Test Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTJunior Java developerACT
- FTIntegration Architect- NSW GovernmentOther
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- FTTechnical Agile BAOther
- CCReporting Analyst - Telco Network Projects - Contract - North SydneyNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Partner Relationship ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Automation Test Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTSenior Policy OfficerOther
- FTNetwork Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware Licensing and Contract AnalystOther