It's been said that Oracle is now the industry's most powerful open source vendor, but don't tell that to Red Hat executives, who say Oracle doesn't even qualify as an open source company.
Dell CEO Michael Dell contends that mobile devices will never kill the PC. Instead, he envisions a future where users own an increasing number and variety of devices, each capable of looking like the other via desktop virtualisation, served by virtua...
Stressing desktop virtualization as a cost-saver for smaller enterprises, Kaviza is partnering with Citrix to boost Kaviza's VDI-in-a-box (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) technology.
Open source enterprise software company Red Hat has updated its virtualization platform, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (REV), to include support for desktop virtualization, the company announced Monday.
Leading virtualization software vendors Citrix Systems and VMware are both running behind in plans to ship so-called bare-metal hypervisors for desktop PCs.
Desktop virtualization has a predicted growth curve that leaves much of the PC and IT services industries smiling: Yet none of the technologies or service providers promising to offer hosted virtual desktops are ready to step into key roles in enterp...
Whitepapers about desktop virtualisation
After Hurricane Sandy flooded its Lower Manhattan headquarters, EmblemHealth enables displaced employees to re-engage and reconnect with their co-workers by supplying Dell laptops to maintain productivity from remote locations. -Company headquarters flooded by Hurricane Sandy’s storm surge left 1,900 employees without offices -Loss of office space for so many corporate staff employees threatened to disrupt a timely conclusion to the company’s fiscal year-end -Newly gained flexibilty and productivity was enabled by access to over 900 laptops and desktops from Dell
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
- Graphics card prices are ludicrous. Here's how to keep gaming in the coin mining era
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Logistics)Other
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- TPSystems Business AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Business Systems AnalystQLD
- FTCommunications SpecialistSA
- FTProject ServicesSA
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- FTInformation ArchitectOther
- CCIteration / Project ManagerWA
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMachine Learning SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - FortifyACT
- FTTechnical Writer - Clinical ICT ProjectsOther
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCJunior Cyber Security AnalystACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTLead Mobile App DeveloperQLD
- CCServer Support Specialist ? Performance and Capacity ManagementNSW
- FTDesktop Support EngineerOther
- FTChange Lead - 12 Month Contract!Other
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Wealth & AgileOther