In a declining PC market, high-priced gaming desktops and laptops are thriving.
How does Windows 10, which Microsoft has been trying to make friendlier for desktops and notebooks, fare on tablets?
After years of rumors, LG Electronics may soon announce a number of Chrome OS devices. The Korea-based company recently snapped up several U.S. trademarks with the term "Chrome" in them including ChromeOne, ChromeDesk, and ChromeStation.
Monday, the Internet buzzed and rumbled with news that Samsung planned to drop out of the desktop PC market. Tuesday, Samsung poured cold water on the report.
Apple's new desktop workstation isn't just a powerful machine for the most demanding users, it shows that the company still takes the Mac and its product design seriously.
Google's personal assistant for its Android Jelly Bean mobile operating system is coming to the Internet search leader's Chrome browser.
With Windows 8, Microsoft introduces a brand new interface that feels designed more for tablets than for laptops and desktops. We'll help you find your way around the new OS and make the most of its features.
Earlier this year Intel made waves with its Sandy Bridge processors, which served up impressive performance gains over their predecessors while improving energy efficiency. AMD’s return salvo is finally here in the form of the AMD FX platform, previo...
Google isn’t reinventing the wheel with a new feature it is testing that allows any two computers using its Chrome browser to connect with each other.
As PCs get more powerful and easier to use, the challenges involved with upgrading them have remained about the same. For the novice, a hard drive upgrade can appear downright daunting. For more experienced tinkerers, the upgrade itself may be easy, ...
As the U.S. arrival date approaches for the first Chromebooks from Samsung and Acer, hardware maker Xi3 on Friday announced its own entrant in the form of a desktop PC running Chrome OS.
Apple announced its new upgraded iMacs earlier this week, and sure enough, the geeks over at iFixit have already cracked one open to discover their deepest, darkest secrets.
The new iMacs have arrived. The Apple store is back online after being down this morning in anticipation of the updated desktop systems sporting the first Thunderbolt port on a desktop, AMD Radeon HD graphics and an HD FaceTime camera.
Apple is expected to refresh the iMac line next week, adding new Intel processors and Thunderblot ports, according to AppleInsider. If the rumors prove accurate, May 3 should be the day the improved iMacs go on sale. The iMac line was last updated ni...
The Lenovo H320 is a slim rig that greatly resembles the rest of the budget desktop pack. But although it's lacking a little in ports and graphics support, it brings a lot to the table -- including 6GB of RAM, a Blu-ray combo drive, and excellent per...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- TPCyber Security EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior ServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- CCHelpdesk AnalsytNSW
- TPProject Manager/Business Analyst - HPWQLD
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)ACT