Ever wondered how Facebook is able to assemble personalized news feeds, in real time, for any of its billion-plus users who may log in at any given moment? Now we know, because the company has just released the source code behind the magic.
If you’re looking to hire a developer, which is more important: her LinkedIn profile or samples of her code on GitHub?
To help developers find hidden errors in their programs, Facebook has released as open source a tool that it uses to debug millions of lines of its own code.
Apple had lots to offer developers at this year's Worldwide Developers Conference keynote. Headline improvements included a new version of the soon to be open sourced Swift programming language and upgraded frameworks for creating more advanced Watch...
Apple will release the source code underlying its Swift programming language, a move that could broaden the user base for the new language.
With the help of Logi Analytics, Progress Software has embedded business intelligence capabilities into its integrated stack of enterprise software, providing its customers with another way to wrangle more useful knowledge from their business data.
Amazon Web Services has announced the first Developer Preview of its SDK for the Go programming language, giving developers who want to integrate cloud services in their apps more choice.
At its I/O keynote, Google did its best to get developers excited about building apps for Android with new tools and money-making schemes. But Google is also expanding support for developers who'd rather create iOS apps.
If you're moving into the cloud, check your legacy management style at the door.
For developers who want to expose their Web applications to other computers and Internet services, API platform vendor Apigee is offering a free online tool to help create APIs using the increasingly popular Swagger API specification.
Java's success in remaining relevant on the ever-changing landscape of software development has been its relative simplicity.
IBM is making it easier for enterprises to move their cloud workloads across different OpenStack deployments, giving them greater flexibility in where they can run their applications.
Hoping to get more developers on its side, Freescale Semiconductor has introduced a new version of its framework for creating IoT apps.
At Build this week Microsoft did its best to woo developers of all kinds, offering cross-platform tools and software upgrades to improve productivity, and above all clarifying its vision for universal apps.
With the release of Application Insights, Microsoft could help organizations learn more about how well their applications are performing, how often they are used, and how to fix them when they are not operating correctly.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPCyber Security EngineerNSW
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Superannuation/WealthOther
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTData EngineerOther
- TPStrategic Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther