When creating new mobile applications, developers all too often forget taking the few additional steps to make their programs usable for those with disabilities.
While computers manage many things with extreme precision, they have surprising difficulty keeping track of time.
To help organizations manage internally built applications more effectively, developer software and services provider Atlassian is offering an enterprise-focused code management service based on the popular open source Git software.
Enterprise apps built with IBM's MobileFirst management and development platform can now be made more aware of their surroundings.
Microsoft, IBM, and the Linux Foundation are among a number of organizations joining an initiative to manage Node.js, a popular runtime software that provides interactive Web interfaces for users.
Apple has upgraded its Swift programming language, promising developers improved stability, performance and some useful new features.
In a bid to make life easier for Ruby developers, Amazon Web Services has updated its SDK for the open-source programming language, allowing developers to write less code.
IBM is expanding its roster of Watson online services that can be deployed by developers to enhance their apps with analysis and data processing capabilities.
Facebook has released as open source some software modules that can speed image recognition, language modeling and other machine learning tasks, in a move to advance computer artificial intelligence for itself and others,
Hoping to make mainframes intuitive for younger IT workers, Compuware has created development and management tools to mimic modern day interfaces and methodologies.
Once upon a time, life in the enterprise IT shop was fairly simple, at least conceptually speaking.
Microsoft wants to help Android, iOS and Windows apps run offline as well as online, offering a way to improve app responsiveness and functionality when network coverage is bad or non-existent.
Sometimes, even the best coders get stuck and need a little advice. Enter Bing Developer Assistant, designed to help Visual Studio developers take advantage of Microsoft's search engine to find tips on how to untangle thorny programming problems.
The usefulness of Android in your car, on your TV and smartwatch will be decided by app availability, and Google is hoping to make it easier to create them with its new development environment, Android Studio.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- BenQ Announces the EW3270ZL Eye Care Monitor with Immaculate Colour Reproduction
- Microsoft releases a Forza Motorsport 7 demo for Windows 10
- HPE reorg calls out India amid 11 most growth geographies
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTDeployment Project CoordinatorOther
- CCData and Analytics ManagerACT
- FTLead Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- TPSAP Process ControlQLD
- FTProcess Specialist x 2Other
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - $61 p/hrOther
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTBusiness Transformation ConsultantOther
- FTSenior DevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTDevOps Engineers/Consultants - CloudOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- FTeCommerce Integration Support DeveloperVIC
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- FTMid Level Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCPenetration TesterQLD
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther