Dick Smith has confirmed what many of its shareholders already expected. The company does not have the money to pay its creditors and therefore, will not return any money to them.
Iconic electronics retail chain, Dick Smith Electronics, has officially closed the doors on its retail stores for the last time.
Dick Smith, the retailer that ceased trading on May 3 as a result of financial difficulty, has been relaunched in the A/NZ market as an online-only retailer.
Nearly 400 Dick Smith bricks-and-mortar stores across Australia and New Zealand are set to close by 30 April, the retailer’s receivers have confirmed.
363 Dick Smith stores across Australia and New Zealand will be closed after the receivers couldn’t find a suitable buyer for the electronics retailer.
A further 22 support office employees, along with CFO Michael Potts, have been retrenched at retailer Dick Smith, as the receivers continue to ‘restructure’ the retailer.
Consumer electronics retailer, Dick Smith (ASX:DSH), will be closing down 27 of its stores and terminating the employment of 181 employees, according to receivers and Managers to Dick Smith Holdings and associated entities, Ferrier Hodgson.
Dick Smith recently placed itself into voluntary administration, with the company’s administrator, Ferrier Hodgson, announcing that “due to the financial circumstances of the group, outstanding gift vouchers cannot be honoured and deposits cannot be ...
A syndicate of lenders in retailer, Dick Smith (ASX:DSH), have made the decision to appoint receivers to the business.
ASX-listed retailer, Dick Smith, has issued a cautious outlook as it heads into the Christmas trading period following a $60 million inventory write-down.
Discounts as high as 90 per cent will be available from 300 participating retailers when the 2015 Click Frenzy sale goes live tonight.
Retailer Dick Smith is reducing prices on select items to mark the end of financial year.
Dick Smith has entered the direct post-paid mobile market through a new partnership with Vodafone, and has confirmed it is holding talks with both Telstra and Optus.
Samsung will hold an Australian launch event for its upcoming Galaxy S5 flagship on the 26 of March. Official invites issued to Australian press indicate Australia could be one of the first countries to launch the smartphone two weeks later.
Electronics retailer, Dick Smith, will be giving away $30 of Globalgig credit with any SIM-enabled tablet purchased between December 5, 2013, and January 31, 2014.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- FTField Engineers - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Analyst ? Digital ProgramQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- FTNon - functional Test LeadVIC
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTPMO ManagerOther
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- FTSenior SQL DeveloperOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- CCTraining SMEACT
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)VIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC