Bush Australia is expanding its range of retro digital audio products with the addition of the Heritage, a DAB+ digital radio.
DAB+ digital radio is slowly making its way into cars, with an announcement on Friday that all new BMW 5 Series and 7 Series cars will be able to have DAB+ digital radios fitted as an option from May. The new BMW 6 Series sedan will have DAB+ digital...
Data newly released by Commercial Radio Australia indicates that more than 400,000 DAB+ digital radios have been sold in Australia since the service's launch in 2009, with more than 700,000 listeners tuning into Australian digital radio stations ever...
Leading DAB+ digital radio manufacturer Pure has released a new Internet-connected digital radio, the ONE Flow. The Pure ONE Flow joins other Pure DAB+ digital radios like the Oasis Flow, Evoke Mio and ONE Elite in Pure's Australian portable line-up,...
Broadcasters from Malaysia and Hong Kong will visit Sydney this week to take part in a Commercial Radio Australia digital radio study tour, gaining first-hand knowledge and experience of DAB+ digital radio.
Digital radio is attracting an audience that tunes in for longer than Internet radio's, says Commercial Radio Australia (CRA).
Pure has unveiled a DAB+ and internet radio with an embedded 5.7in colour touchscreen. The Pure Sensia can also browse the web.
Broadcasters and radio personalities from more than 40 different commercial and public radio stations participated in an outdoors broadcast this morning in the nation’s capital cities, to celebrate the launch of digital radio services in Australia.
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation switched on its digital radio services yesterday in Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Sydney.
Dick Smith has released the results of an online survey that asked shoppers about their awareness of digital radio, which officially launched nationwide today. Sixty nine per cent of people polled were aware of what digital radio is; an increase of 3...
Sydney has become the fifth state capital in Australia to commence digital radio broadcasts
UK company Pure has announced the release of the Sirocco 150 -- a DAB (digital audio broadcast) radio that is also compatible with the iPhone 3G and iPod Touch.
Commercial Radio Australia’s analysis of the digital radio channel plans released by the Australian Communication and Media Authority shows that “well over 90%” of Adelaide’s population will be able to access digital radio. This figure means that Ade...
Melbourne will become the first capital city on the east coast with permanent DAB+ digital radio services on 11 May.
Australia's first permanent DAB+ digital radio services have been switched on in Perth by nine commercial radio stations. Although digital radio signals have already been broadcast in several capital cities, these have been test broadcasts from a sma...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change AnalystOther
- FTHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCTRIM Support OfficerACT
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTTelco Project Coordinator - paying $70 p/hrOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- CCApplications Deployment/SupportQLD
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTTransformation SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- FTSAP BW/BI DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst / Change AnalystOther
- TPProject Manager - Information ManagementVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - SharepointVIC
- FTChange and Business Deployment Specialist - $800 per dayOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- TPLinux EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Digital ProducerNSW
- FTSAP Change Management LeadOther
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther