Professional association for Australia’s ICT sector, the ACS, has released its Federal Election Manifesto, identifying five key policy areas that must be addressed if Australia is to secure its economic future in the information age.
For all its apparent complexity and ambiguity, blockchain is currently the most advanced tool for solving certain global problems of safety, authenticity, privacy, accessibility and security of artifacts and transactions.
We’re all used to hype, and we can forgive genuine enthusiasm for shiny new technologies, but many of the claims being made for blockchain are just beyond the pale, writes Steve Wilson of Constellation Research.
...and New Zealand continues to be their top target for ransomware and social media scams.
It’s a story all too many established brands face: How to retain relevancy and purpose when the competitive landscape, digital disruption and customer expectations move well beyond anything they’ve seen before. And it’s this challenge toy giant, Matt...
Whitepapers about digital
The CMO Council has partnered with SAP to bring you this report on how to map the operational gap in customer insight and experience, including detailed findings from a 32-question online audit of 245 senior marketing executives across 16 countries.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Qantas booking systems go down after software fail
- Cadbury factory in Hobart hit as ransomware attacks Aussie businesses
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTPL/ SQL developerOther
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- FTSenior Vendor ManagerOther
- CCContracts AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst | 12 month fixed term contractQLD
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- FTProject Manager (Rail/Control Signals)Other
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- CCSenior Program Support OfficerVIC
- FTC# DeveloperOther
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- CCNetezza DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical Support - L2 with NV1 OR NV2 clearance (current / inactive).VIC
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCEUS Junior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTDirector ICT Programme Management Office – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW