Lackluster demand for its flagship Galaxy S6 smartphone and higher marketing costs led Samsung Electronics to another quarter of falling sales and profits in the April to June period.
LG announced on Monday that it will introduce a thinner and lighter touch LCD for 14- and 15.6-inch laptops later in 2015. The new display uses LG's Advanced In-Cell Touch (AIT) technology, which achieves extra thinness by embedding the touch capabil...
Nvidia is bringing its G-Sync desktop display technology to laptops, which should lead to dramatic improvements in gaming for portable PCs.
Struggling display manufacturer Sharp, reeling from fierce competition in smartphones, will push automakers to incorporate vehicle dashboards that have gestural commands, thin bezels and other next-generation features.
Samsung Electronics registered its sixth straight quarterly decline in profits in the first three months of this year as competition bit into its key smartphone and display businesses.
Until now, there hasn't been a true 4K computer monitor that can plug into Thunderbolt ports, but LG may have solved that problem with a new display it has introduced.
Sharp has developed a 5.5-inch display with 3860 x 2160 pixel resolution, which is equivalent to "ultra high definition," also known as 4K.
Struggling electronics maker Sharp said Monday it is grappling with how to reform its LCD panel business, but has yet to make any decisions.
LCDs aren't ideal for drawing, but you might be hard-pressed to remember that with Sharp's latest displays.
U.S. start-up Leia is demonstrating its 3D holographic display technology at Mobile World Congress, promising a chance to see what mobile holography is all about.
Apple is in talks with iPhone screen maker Japan Display that could result in the construction of a new screen factory in Japan, Japanese media reported Friday.
Fast-moving tech is redefining the electronic display as screens get bigger, better, and bendier
A new standard that supports higher-resolution displays should help move 8K screens from the realm of high-end TV and into laptops, all-in-one PCs and possibly even mobile devices.
Curved displays may be a fad in TVs, but they could stick around longer in computer monitors.
Sharp is quadrupling the number of Ultra HD television sets it sells, raising its bet that consumers will want the TVs despite the lack of a large amount of content.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCSecurity Engineer/AnalystACT
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Applications EngineerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Business Project Manager, MediaOther
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTService Request ManagerSA
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- FTSenior Sales Executive Technology ConsultingQLD
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCRF Engineer - Melbourne Based, Start ASAPVIC
- FTBusiness Information Security Officer (BISO)NSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther