Holographic imaging meets virtual reality in HP's futuristic Zvr display, which bring new levels of 3D interactivity not yet seen in monitors.
Sony is developing a watch that uses electronic paper as a display, a spokesman said Friday.
Prices for 4K monitors have dropped below US$500, bringing them within the reach of cost conscious buyers looking to replace 1080p displays.
The 5K monitor price war has begun even before a stand-alone monitor based on the display technology has actually shipped. Dell, which has announced but not yet shipped its UltraSharp 5K monitor, says it will cut its price, in the wake of Apple's lat...
Sharp is developing a "color memory LCD panel" for wearables that has dramatically lower power consumption, allowing smartbands, smartwatches and other devices with small displays to be used far longer.
Researchers have taken a step forward in developing batteries that can store 10 times more energy than existing lithium-ion batteries.
Eyeing use in car dashboards and consoles, Sharp has developed an LCD panel that can be cut to almost any shape.
Sharp is close to commercializing its first product that uses a MEMS display -- a new type of flat-panel display that boasts deeper and richer colors than traditional LCD screens and lower power consumption.
Monitors and TVs supporting 4K resolution are just arriving, but the new DisplayPort 1.3 is already looking forward to 5K resolution.
Sharp has set 2017 as its target for mass production of a new display it says will reduce power consumption in smartphones and tablets.
Forget laptop stickers: Intel's pasted a second screen on a prototype laptop it showed at its annual developer conference.
The curved displays on new smartphones coming from Korea were the target of a joke by Foxconn Technology Group's CEO, who mocked the products as phones designed to fit the rears of consumers.
The price of 4K monitors could fall to under US$400 by the end of the this year, according to Intel.
Lenovo is taking orders for its first 4K monitor, the ThinkVision Pro2840m, but it's pricey at US$799.
The price of Samsung's latest 28-inch 4K monitor has dropped by $100 to just under US$600, which could be a precursor to 4K monitor prices further plummeting as the technology goes mainstream.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTCampaigns & Events ManagerOther
- CCCisco ACI Senior Network Engineer, Technical Consultant Or Network ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneVIC
- FTWeb Developer / ProducerOther
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayACT
- FTRiggers / Telecommunication RiggersOther
- FTBDM/Account Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTChange Manager, Business RelocationsOther
- TPBusiness and Test Analyst | Student Management SystemQLD
- FTProject Manager - Data Centre refreshOther
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- CCSenior Application SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperACT
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Technology & EngineeringOther
- TPIT Technical WriterNSW
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- CCDBA / Database Services SME - Large Telco - Sydney CBDNSW