A third version of Downadup has been identified by Symantec, which says the new variant gives infected machines more powerful instructions to disable anti-virus software and analysis tools, among other actions.
Don't get Patrik Runald wrong: the Downadup worm (also called Conficker) has been a big deal.
Botnets will employ more obfuscated control techniques including the use of peer-to-peer networks during 2009, according to security researchers, following the [[artid:556517764|McColo datacentre take-down|new]] last year.
The worm that's infected millions of Windows PCs is a "very well-engineered" piece of malware, according to one security expert. But researchers still have no clear idea what the hackers plan to do with the collection of computers they've compromised...
Microsoft's advice on disabling Windows' "Autorun" feature is flawed, the US Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT) said Wednesday, and leaves users who rely on its guidelines to protect their PCs against the fast-spreading Downadup worm open to...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTService Request ManagerSA
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPSAP S/4HANA Implementation Project Manager - FMCGVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Networks & SecurityQLD
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - PaymentsVIC
- FTDevelopers (VB.Net/C#.Net)SA
- CCAppian DeveloperVIC
- FTScheduler - CommunicationsOther
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- CCReporting Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- CCMean Stack Developers x4ACT
- FTTest Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- FTDigital Program Manager - Web & eCommerceOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCSAP Application SecurityNSW
- TPSQL Developer/AnalystQLD
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTTest Team LeadOther
- TPData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerNSW