Facebook annoyed and puzzled many people last year when it forced them to download its Messenger app for chats. Its reasons for doing so are now clearer: Messenger is becoming a beast of an app, with its own links to outside businesses and software a...
Google reportedly is creating a service to let people pay their bills from their Gmail accounts.
Users of Facebook's Messenger app will soon be able to do more than just chat with friends and send them emoticons. They'll also be able to send money.
E-commerce giant Alibaba Group and affiliated online payment service Alipay are aiming to use facial recognition technology to take the place of passwords.
Facebook has acquired The Find, a nine-year-old company with a search engine that indexes products across thousands of e-commerce sites.
A group of U.S. senators has revived an effort to require major online retailers to collect sales tax from shoppers.
Some people who use uTorrent, the popular BitTorrent client, are up in arms over the presence of cryptocurrency mining software on their computers which they say was installed without their permission.
To reach more Chinese consumers, Amazon.com has opened an imported goods store on an Alibaba Group site.
Google has launched a new auto insurance site in the U.S. designed to simplify for consumers the process of shopping for policies.
Four U.S. senators have resurrected legislation that would allow consumers to see and correct personal information held by data brokers and tell those businesses to stop sharing or selling it for marketing purposes.
Etsy, the online marketplace for buying and selling handmade goods and crafts, disclosed some interesting tidbits about the company's business when it filed to go public Wednesday.
IT professionals with skills in Amazon Web Services will once again swarm Las Vegas come October.
Chinese e-commerce giant, Alibaba Group, is making a push into the US Cloud computing market, where it's expected to run into competition from Amazon.com, Google and Microsoft.
Yelp has filed a lawsuit against Revleap, a company that says it can help businesses improve their ratings, though Yelp says it actually spams them and cons them out of money.
Cheaper air travel is making the world seem smaller -- and that's increasingly the case for the online booking market too, with Expedia planning to swallow up rival Orbitz Worldwide barely a month after buying the smaller Travelocity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBilling Manager, Technology CompanyOther
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- FTC# DeveloperOther
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Project Coordinators - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystNSW
- FTAgile Technical Business Analyst, Digital, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- TPIT Business Support/CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTiOS Developer/Team LeadOther
- FTIT Systems EngineerOther
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTAssurance specialist(Quality Assurance and Process Improvement)ACT
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTProject Officer - Records Management , contract administrationOther
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |NSW