Facebook annoyed and puzzled many people last year when it forced them to download its Messenger app for chats. Its reasons for doing so are now clearer: Messenger is becoming a beast of an app, with its own links to outside businesses and software a...
Google reportedly is creating a service to let people pay their bills from their Gmail accounts.
Users of Facebook's Messenger app will soon be able to do more than just chat with friends and send them emoticons. They'll also be able to send money.
E-commerce giant Alibaba Group and affiliated online payment service Alipay are aiming to use facial recognition technology to take the place of passwords.
Facebook has acquired The Find, a nine-year-old company with a search engine that indexes products across thousands of e-commerce sites.
A group of U.S. senators has revived an effort to require major online retailers to collect sales tax from shoppers.
Some people who use uTorrent, the popular BitTorrent client, are up in arms over the presence of cryptocurrency mining software on their computers which they say was installed without their permission.
To reach more Chinese consumers, Amazon.com has opened an imported goods store on an Alibaba Group site.
Google has launched a new auto insurance site in the U.S. designed to simplify for consumers the process of shopping for policies.
Four U.S. senators have resurrected legislation that would allow consumers to see and correct personal information held by data brokers and tell those businesses to stop sharing or selling it for marketing purposes.
Etsy, the online marketplace for buying and selling handmade goods and crafts, disclosed some interesting tidbits about the company's business when it filed to go public Wednesday.
IT professionals with skills in Amazon Web Services will once again swarm Las Vegas come October.
Chinese e-commerce giant, Alibaba Group, is making a push into the US Cloud computing market, where it's expected to run into competition from Amazon.com, Google and Microsoft.
Yelp has filed a lawsuit against Revleap, a company that says it can help businesses improve their ratings, though Yelp says it actually spams them and cons them out of money.
Cheaper air travel is making the world seem smaller -- and that's increasingly the case for the online booking market too, with Expedia planning to swallow up rival Orbitz Worldwide barely a month after buying the smaller Travelocity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- FTManagement Consultant - ConsultancyOther
- CCVMware EngineerNSW
- CCDynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply ChainQLD
- CCService management Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- TPSenior Project Manager | Service Management I ITILQLD
- CCCloud Test EngineerNSW
- FTFinancial Manager - January StartACT
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Application DeveloperOther
- CCMid - Level SAP Test AnalystQLD
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- TPFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTManager, PortfolioOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantTAS
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- CCAxway DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW