E-mail may still be the dominant tool for office communications in many companies today, but Microsoft on Wednesday unveiled a mobile-minded alternative that's focused primarily on short, quick messages.
Office 365 users have a new, more secure method of logging into Microsoft's Outlook apps for iOS and Android, thanks to an update the company announced Wednesday.
It wasn't long after the launch of Slack's namesake team-communication software last year that the San Francisco company was catapulted into the "unicorn" club -- that growing group of startups with valuations above $1 billion.
Google is giving systems admins more control over Apps documents in an attempt to alleviate concerns about securing company data after moving email and productivity software to the cloud.
Microsoft has boosted the functionality of the Office 365 enterprise search and discovery application Delve, and expects to finish its rollout to commercial Office 365 customers by mid-May.
Want to send someone a photo, screenshot, or other image? If you're a Gmail user, there's only one option: attach the item(s) to the message. That's all well and good, but what if you want to embed an image in the body of the e-mail? Scan the toolbar...
There's a fine line between awesome and annoying. Take Facebook: Most of the time, it's great, but a few things about the service drive me crazy.
So out of the blue today, I click a link embedded in an e-mail, and Outlook gives me this error:
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) recently started shipping its brand new mobile operating system (OS), BlackBerry handheld OS 5.0. The new software packs a variety of cool new features and enhancements, including improved mail-folder managem...
When Google Apps arrived in 2006, it stood on the cutting edge of Web-hosted email and collaboration suites for businesses, a bold pioneer clearing a path in the new, wild frontier of enterprise Cloud computing.
So you're looking to work with an overseas supplier for parts. Or you need to hire a programmer whose English is fractured at best. Now what? Do you really need to hire a translator just so you can communicate with these folks?
When Ben Fried left his post as IT managing director at Morgan Stanley and took over as Google's CIO in May 2008, he knew what he was getting into: supporting a user base full of technology experts and computer industry stars, like co-founders Larry ...
Have you checked your work e-mailtoday? If you're like most employees in the United States and United Kingdom, the answer is yes despite the fact that it is not only the weekend, but an extended holiday weekend for most workers in the US. A day off i...
Have you heard this story?
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- Assassin's Creed: Origins's Discovery Tour mode shows how great educational games could be
- This week in games: Final Fantasy XV adds Half-Life's star, Blizzard hosts a Warcraft III tourney
- Walmart has the Intel Core i7-8700K for just over $300 today
- Massive EA Origin game sale slashes prices on Battlefield, Star Wars, Mass Effect, and more
- Smartphone sales grew last year despite historic quarterly decline
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPresales Project ManagerOther
- FTSolution Architect - PresalesACT
- FTLead Project/Program Manager -Office Fit out & AccommodationOther
- FTHadoop DevelopersOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTResource Coordinator - $71 phOther
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP CRM ABAP-BRF+ DevelopersOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)ACT
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Business Program ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- FTInternal Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCTeam / Process / Project Coordinator ? Telco ? 6 mth contract - Nth SydNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTCheckpoint Engineers wantedVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - Office 365QLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - Wealth/BankingOther
- CCX2 BPE Managers - TelcoVIC
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSAP Test LeadOther
- FTCloud Systems EngineerOther
- FTSenior Success ManagerOther
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther