Office 365 users will increasingly be able to import contacts from external applications after the suite's initial rollout of this capability for Facebook and LinkedIn.
Google has started rolling out a new feature in Gmail that lets users create Google Calendar entries from their email messages.
When Microsoft reported its third-quarter financial results last week, company officials trumpeted several metrics about sales and adoption of Office 365, the cloud subscription suite for email and collaboration.
Messages for iOS is arguably the most-used app on my iPhone: I use it more than Mailbox, more than Camera+, more than Google Maps, and definitely more than Phone. And I'm probably not alone here. Text messaging is an integral part of the mobile devic...
VMware's Zimbra division has provided a preview of some of the enhancements it's working on for the next major release of the Zimbra Collaboration Server (ZCS), including an HTML5 Web client interface for both online and offline access to the product...
Microsoft is trumpeting Office 365 customer successes at its U.S. Public Sector CIO Summit on Tuesday, but some of those otherwise happy clients have a wish list of features and enhancements they'd like to see in the vendor's cloud email and collabor...
Microsoft will upgrade on Wednesday its existing Office 365 cloud email and collaboration suites for businesses, as well as introduce new bundles, growing even more the list of Office 365 editions, which some analysts and users had already termed som...
The note-taking application OneNote, cloud storage service SkyDrive and Yammer enterprise social networking software have emerged as rising stars in the Office family, according to Microsoft's Office Division chief.
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) now offers its more than 180 National Societies the option to adopt Office 365, Microsoft's cloud-based suite of email, collaboration and productivity software.
Security researchers say a patch released by Yahoo earlier this week for a serious email vulnerability did not fix the problem, leaving users at risk.
Facebook is working on a messaging app that will allow users to send each other "self-destructing" messages and photos, according to reports. The app could expand Facebook's growing portfolio of mobile apps within weeks.
IBM plans to issue fixes early next week for glitches that have hit Notes users who upgraded to the latest version of Google's Android OS.
IBM is planning to release on Dec. 14 a public beta of Notes and Domino 9.0 Social Edition that will no longer use the Lotus brand.
Developers of the popular Exim email server software released an emergency update on Friday to address a critical vulnerability that could allow attackers to execute malicious code on the underlying operating system.
Microsoft has taken steps to make Office 365 more attractive to U.S. and European customers who have to comply with regulatory requirements related to data protection, the company is expected to announce Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- The Evil Within 2 hands-on preview: An artistic approach to horror, and vice versa
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorWA
- FTSenior Services EngineerSA
- FTLevel 3 Application Support EngineerQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- CCAutomation Test Analysts x4ACT
- CCTest LeadNSW
- FTWindows EngineerACT
- FTAEM DeveloperOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideSA
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCProject Manager - Go to Market programVIC
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCPenetration TesterNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, MarketingOther
- FTIBC Technical Specialist/ Project CoordinatorOther
- FTProject Coordinator - Heavy Vehicle Regulation & LegislationOther
- FTFront end developer/designerNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- TPData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA