Amazon.com has updated its mobile app store to include support for its Chinese customers, in a sign that the U.S. company could be preparing to sell its Kindle e-readers and tablets in the country.
Researchers demonstrated flexible, networked e-ink displays that behave like papers on a desk at a conference in Paris. The displays can be used separately or in tandem, opening up new possibilities for a paperless office.
The growing use of handheld devices and social media among students is creating a technology tipping point for schools that could completely break down the barriers between teaching platforms within five to 10 years, Bill Gates said Thursday.
Researchers have found a way to make colors more vivid on an e-reader screen, which could lead to the creation of advanced displays and spawn the development of color e-books.
More Americans read e-books in the last year, with 23 percent of those ages 16 and over going digital, compared to 16 percent in the previous survey for the Pew Internet & American Life Project, which released its latest results on e-book readership ...
Sharp is readying a 6-inch digital notepad with 60 hours of battery life under continuous use.
Amazon.com, a latecomer to Japan's e-reader market, is slashing its Kindle prices in the country before it has shipped a single device.
The text on Amazon's newest Kindle reads top-to-bottom and right-to-left.
Tablet sales at 18.1 million units during the third quarter were somewhat lower than expected, but stronger-than-expected demand during the rest of the year will give the market a boost, according to market research company IDC.
Qualcomm's long-awaited Mirasol reflective color screen technology is on the market, in an e-reader that launched in South Korea on Tuesday.
Most tablets and e-readers today use LCD or e-ink technology, but a new challenger that promises sharp color and reduced screen power consumption could be used in devices in a matter of months.
Gadget gurus have been testing out Amazon's Kindle Fire media tablet ahead of the device's Tuesday ship date and the consensus is that it's a solid alternative to the iPad for some environments.
Amazon has increased its order for Kindle Fire units for a second time, according to sources in the company's supply chain.
Japanese e-commerce company Rakuten said on Tuesday that it plans to acquire Canadian e-book and e-reader company Kobo in a bid to expand in the area of media downloads for consumers.
Barnes & Noble launched its widely expected tablet Monday, taking on the soon-to-be released tablet from book-selling rival Amazon with a machine that has slightly better specs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
- WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD review: One of the fastest TLC drives you can buy
- OnePlus 5T first thoughts: This phone could have made a great Pixel 2 XL
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Infrastructure Projects)Other
- FTSenior Business Analyst IEMR Project x 2Other
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Continuity Senior Associate/ IT AuditNSW
- FTLean Six Sigma Consultant - Black BeltNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- FTSystems Engineer - Identity & AutomationQLD
- FTReporting Analyst - Planning & ForecastingOther
- FTSr. IT Business Analyst -Investment banking Funding StructureOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTScrum Master | 6mths +Other
- FTSystems/Business AnalystACT
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTApplication Packaging EngineerOther
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - ContractOther
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer - Supply ChainOther
- CCJunior .Net Developer /Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence Analyst/Software DeveloperQLD
- TPSCRUM MasterVIC
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD
- FTMulesoft Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Reporting) - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW