Haemimont's Surviving Mars channels the spirit of Anno 2205, mixed with the excitement of new frontiers.
Middle-earth: Shadow of War will live and die based on its unique Nemesis System and the dynamic characters it generates, but the Lord of the Rings lore behind the technology also seems improved for the sequel.
The Crew 2 adds boats and planes to its recreation of the United States.
Assassin's Creed: Origins may not be the true rebirth the series badly needs.
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire takes this Baldur's Gate spiritual successor to the high seas and beyond.
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus starts with slaying Nazis from a wheelchair.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance's focus on historical accuracy gives this Skyrim rival an interesting twist.
These are our picks for the best PC games of E3 2017.
Bungie's Destiny 2 is coming to PCs, and it looks absolutely glorious running at 60 frames per second and 4K resolution.
Call of Duty: WWII returns to its roots to shake up a stale series.
Gaming laptops are traditionally full of compromises.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 2 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 3 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 Jaybird Run XT review: Back on track
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei delays the launch of its $2,600 folding Mate X phone, surprising no one
- Intel's NUC Compute Elements hopes to make laptops modular
- Alienware m15 review: The power of OLED compels you
- The 10 best PC games of E3 2019
- Jabra try to reinvent the modern meeting room with new PanaCast plug-and-play solution
PCW Evaluation Team
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?