Consumer watchdog claims company made false representations in Father’s Day promotion
EBay has reached a deal to sell its enterprise unit, a division focused on building and running online shopping sites for bricks-and-mortar retailers, for less than half than it paid four years ago.
Ford drives into car-sharing... U.S. government ranked last on app security... Google intros free music streaming... and more tech news.
Amazon, eBay and Etsy have joined big retailers in removing Confederate flags and related items from their sites, in moves responding to increased vitriol over the symbol after a shooting last week at an African-American church in South Carolina.
EBay has sold its 28.4 percent ownership stake in Craigslist as part of an agreement between the companies announced Friday .
China is opening up its e-commerce market to more foreign investment, removing restrictions that limited investors to joint ventures with Chinese firms.
Australians are turning to inexpensive streaming devices following Netflix's entrance into the local market instead of buying pricey smart televisions.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has cautioned PayPal that provisions in its new user agreement for contacting customers with autodialed or prerecorded calls and text messages could violate federal laws.
Google gets on smart cities bandwagon... eBay, PayPal hit a nerve with robocall provision in use terms... Spotify arms for battle with Apple... and more tech news.
European legislators are about to reopen a debate on whether Facebook and Twitter should be subject to the same rules as power grids and payment services for protecting critical IT infrastructure and the data it carries.
eBay will cut roughly 7 per cent of its total workforce, or 2400 workers, and is considering a sale or IPO of its Enterprise unit.
A 19-year-old U.K. man said he was relieved after receiving probation for pleading guilty to four hacking-related charges in connection with a large distributed denial-of-service attack on the Metropolitan Police Service's website.
Taking a cue from Hewlett-Packard and eBay, Symantec is said to be in talks to carve out the company into two entities.
Activist investor and hedge-fund manager Carl Icahn says eBay's decision to spin off PayPal into a separate company is "almost a no brainer."
EBay's board of directors has approved a plan to separate the company's eBay and PayPal businesses into independent publicly traded companies next year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The AI fight is escalating: This is the IT giants' next move
- MSI Wins Computex Best Choice Award 2017 for a Record-Breaking 5 Products
- How to take screenshots in Windows 10
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
- The Full Nerd episode 23: AMD Threadripper vs Intel Core i9, Radeon Vega is here(ish)
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTIT Security ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerQLD
- CCProject Manager Information ManagementQLD
- CCSoftware DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWNSW
- CCBusiness Change ManagerNSW
- FTTest AnalystACT
- CCWeb DesignerQLD
- FTDevelopment LeadVIC
- FTField Engineer - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- CCData ArchitectWA
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTIntegration & Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCJunior Security System AnalystQLD
- CCMaster Data Officer - SAPNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst Level 2 SupportQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- CCData Scientists - MultipleACT
- CCSharepoint Analyst / DeveloperQLD