With upgrades to its GWT (Google Web Toolkit) and Google Plugin for Eclipse released on Tuesday, Google is backing more HTML5 functionality and enabling improved access to Google services for developers who use the Eclipse IDE.
After years of making accommodations for such&nbsp; platforms as AJAX, the Eclipse Foundation will return to its Java roots this June
Google is announcing on Wednesday its donation of GUI designer technology to the Eclipse Foundation, a contribution that an Eclipse official said could lead to the emergence of mobile GUI builders and other capabilities.
Google has announced a new version of its Google App Engine platform including preliminary support for Java applications with the inclusion of an industry standard J2EE server in the cloud.
Find out what to look for in a Java IDE and get tips for deciding which of the top three is best for you. Martin Heller compares Eclipse, NetBeans, and IntelliJ IDEA, and offers a sample of lightweight IDEs for quicker and lighter coding projects.
Developers in the Eclipse open source community are becoming more inclined to use Linux as their primary desktop operating system, according to a report released Monday by the Eclipse Foundation that gauges sentiments on software development issues.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- Run Windows 10 on your M1 Mac with Parallels Desktop 16.5
- Oculus Quest 2 amps PC VR with 120Hz, wireless streaming, and virtual office upgrades
- Next year's iPhone could bring massive camera improvements, no more mini
- Why doesn't the Surface Laptop 4 have the latest Ryzen processors?
- Apple may be on the brink of a smart home breakthrough
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Huawei turns up the volume with the FreeBuds 4i earbuds
- Optus Pause allows Australian users of Optus home and mobile devices to avoid distracting notifications
- Valheim: how to create a dedicated server
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?