'An unlocked frame rate in Need for Speed is a massive priority for you,' says developer. 'Duh,' says community.
Gamemaker Electronic Arts dismissed a rumor on Tuesday that its download client called Origin secretly collects data from users' computers.
Popular first person shooters such as Call of Duty and Battlefield have pitted soldiers against enemy armies and terrorists, though Respawn Entertainment’s upcoming Titanfall brings robots into the mix. We caught up with Respawn Entertainment communi...
A Chinese edition of Plants vs. Zombies 2 has been criticized for being too tough, forcing users to buy in-game items to get to the next level.
The Electronic Entertainment Expo is an industry event, which means you can't get in if you don't work in the game industry (or cover it as press).
EA will release The Lost Island multiplayer DLC pack for Crysis 3 on 5 June.
Gamers who have fond memories of 1994’s Theme Park by EA will be happy to hear about the Amusement Park DLC coming to SimCity.
In the lead-up to E3, EA has revealed that the latest addition to the Need for Speed franchise will be called Rivals.
With the PC version of SimCity having cleared its first month anniversary since launch, EA has announced a June 12 release for the Mac version of the game.
Cloud hosting provider Rackspace Hosting is striking back against patent holder Rotatable Technologies, a Texas company that has filed patent infringement cases against more than a dozen companies in the past year.
EA has a released a comprehensive video showcasing the gameplay of its latest war shooter, Battlefield 4.
EA’s SimCity has sold more than 1.1 million units sold in its first two weeks of availability. Digital sales significantly contributed to this performance, with approximately 54 per cent of sales being of the digital versions of the game, either from...
Users of Origin, the game distribution platform of Electronic Arts (EA), are vulnerable to remote code execution attacks through origin:// URLs, according to two security researchers.
EA has released a demo of the co-op mode from its upcoming third person action game, Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel. The demo is available now on Xbox Live’s Marketplace for Xbox 360 and is shortly followed by the PlayStation 3 version on PlayStatio...
The Mass Effect 3: Citadel single-player pack will be released on March 6 and will be the last DLC to come out to the game, at least from a single player perspective.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Seagate Fly Drive review: Extra storage you'll appreciate but not enough innovation that you'll feel you need it
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCUser Research - QualitativeACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Mobility / UXWA
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTConsultant - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead Business AnalystVIC
- FTMarketing Communications ManagerOther
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTChange ManagerOther
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTProject Coordiantor - Warehouse and Supply Chain ManagementOther
- TPIT Change Manager Windows UpgradeVIC
- CCRPA Developer / Consultant - Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- CCTosca Test AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Business Project ManagerNSW