Oracle has pushed out a major update to its E-Business Suite of applications, in a move that underscores the company's challenge of meeting customer needs while also persuading them to adopt its next-generation Fusion cloud software.
After spending billions to acquire a series of marketing-related software companies, Oracle is now undergoing the process of creating a unified suite it can take to battle against competing offerings from the likes of Salesforce.com and Microsoft.
Oracle is rolling out a series of new features for its Eloqua marketing automation suite, hoping to get a leg up on rivals such as Salesforce.com and IBM in the red-hot software segment.
Global CRM (customer relationship management) revenue grew 12.5 percent last year to US$18 billion, a rate three times that of all enterprise software segments on average, as companies look to acquire more business and serve existing customers better...
Oracle has laid in out in detail how it intends to compete with the likes of Salesforce.com in the highly competitive arena for next-generation marketing software.
Cloud-based marketing automation vendor Marketo's plans to raise up to $75 million in an initial public offering, which were revealed this week, could influence larger companies to acquire the company, including Salesforce.com and SAP.
It was a typically busy year for SAP, with the company making headlines for strong sales of its HANA in-memory database, high-profile acquisitions and aggressive moves into cloud computing.
Oracle surprised many tech industry observers by announcing Thursday it would pay US$871 million for marketing automation software vendor Eloqua. The move seemed a bit unlikely given the amount of sales and marketing software Oracle already had.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt GOTY is on sale for $20 right now
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- EU wants more complaints about Privacy Shield deal with US
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- CCContent WriterNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PaymentsOther
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- TPICT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- CCSystems AnalystACT
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther