The most important cloud acquisitions this year have one thing in common: OpenStack.
emc in pictures
Apple, Microsoft, Google and Cisco are flush with cash, and so are many other tech companies
Dell and EMC have completed their US$67 billion merger to create Dell Technologies, the world's largest privately held technology company. It's a historic day, far from the PC company that sponsored the "Dude, I've bought a Dell" campaign.
At what will probably be the last EMC World in Las Vegas ahead of the company and its 'federation' of subsidiaries being absorbed into the Dell empire, suitor Michael Dell today laid out his vision of radically changed IT industry.
While he thinks Dell buying EMC makes sense financially, Sun Microsystems co-founder, Vinod Khosla, has little faith in the merged company's ability to innovate.
The first question is: Where’s the Cloud?
Dell's acquisition of EMC will give it access to a sales force notorious for its ability to "sell ice to eskimos," while EMC will gain a new foothold among mid-market customers. As a private entity, the combined result will face a freedom from market...
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Developer - API: C# .Net Developer | FinTech | APIOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- FTBig Data Analyst/Business AnalystNSW
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics DeveloperQLD
- TPPrincipal SAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- TPManager, IT and Digital SupportVIC
- FTOracle PL / SQL / APEX DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity Operations Specialist (SIEM)Other
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- CCProject Manager-SCADANSW
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTTester (Dynamics AX)Other
- FTSharePoint DeveloperOther