Dell and EMC have completed their US$67 billion merger to create Dell Technologies, the world's largest privately held technology company. It's a historic day, far from the PC company that sponsored the "Dude, I've bought a Dell" campaign.
At what will probably be the last EMC World in Las Vegas ahead of the company and its 'federation' of subsidiaries being absorbed into the Dell empire, suitor Michael Dell today laid out his vision of radically changed IT industry.
While he thinks Dell buying EMC makes sense financially, Sun Microsystems co-founder, Vinod Khosla, has little faith in the merged company's ability to innovate.
The first question is: Where’s the Cloud?
Dell's acquisition of EMC will give it access to a sales force notorious for its ability to "sell ice to eskimos," while EMC will gain a new foothold among mid-market customers. As a private entity, the combined result will face a freedom from market...
Irish rockers, U2, are continuing to innovate in their use of video on the current Innocence + Experience tour, and behind the scenes is some extremely high-performance, all-flash technology.
EMC is selling its Syncplicity file-sharing and collaboration business to private investment company Skyview Capital for an undisclosed sum.
Two U.S. Supreme Court justices owned stock in tech vendors or other companies that filed briefs in cases under review by the high court in the past year, a watchdog group said Thursday.
Confirming rumours dating back to as early as March, Oracle has announced it has appointed former Hewlett-Packard executive David Donatelli as executive vice president for converged infrastructure.
The European Union faces a huge shortfall of qualified IT staff in Europe by 2020, prompting EU countries to redouble efforts to offer technology training.
Hyundai rolls with Android Auto... EMC grabs cloud management company... IRS lost data on 100,000 taxpayers... and more tech news.
EMC is purchasing the privately held Virtustream software provider for approximately US$1.2 billion to expand its portfolio of cloud management tools.
EMC will release its ViPR Controller storage automation and control software as an open-source project, letting third parties develop their own services and applications on top of it and possibly make ViPR work with more parts of enterprise storage e...
EMC's VCE division wants to take the engineered systems approach it's honed with its Vblocks into next-generation mobile and cloud applications.
EMC says enterprises like its XtremIO all-flash storage array, so in version 4.0, the company is offering more of it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 2 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 4 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 5 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
Join the newsletter!
- Windows patch allows you to kill Flash now before the holiday deadline
- Apple’s Clips 3.0 update features a new interface, more stickers and soundtracks, and HDR recording
- AMD Radeon RX 6800, 6800 XT, and 6900 XT aim at Nvidia's best—even the RTX 3090
- Apple explores proprietary search tools as walls close in on Google
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Australian Amazon Prime Day deals
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?