Google has acquired a 3-year-old eye-tracking company focused on virtual and augmented reality, signaling the tech giant's interest in the immersive technologies.
Panasonic has developed a data transmission system that can exchange information through human touch.
Microsoft showed off a demo of how the HoloLens could be used in a business context at its Worldwide Partner Conference on Monday, aiming to attract interest from the developers and integrators in the audience.
WebVR support is a work in progress for the Chromium project, which could one day change how we browse the Internet.
Intelligent computers that can make decisions like humans are on the roadmap for Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Makers of wearable computing devices will ship 110 million products in 2016, a big increase from 2015, with smartwatches accounting for about a quarter of those sales, IDC predicted.
There's never any shortage of buzzwords in the IT world, but when it comes to AI, they can be hard to tell apart.
If you haven't been paying much attention to virtual reality, now might be a good time to start. In a series of announcements at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona this week, some of the biggest names in smartphones, consumer electronics and social m...
A startup called Eyefluence aims to improve virtual and augmented reality with its eye-tracking technology. After an early glimpse at what the company's tech can do, it seems like a must-have for future headsets.
One by one, artificial intelligence has overcome the obstacles set before it. Is this all part of an inevitable trend leading to humanity's obsolescence -- or, at least, unemployment?
This will be the year millions of gearheads put on VR/AR headsets to explore their alter-egos, play games or watch 3D content.
Alphabet, the parent company of Google, racked up US$3.6 billion in losses last year on investments in "big bets" such as self-driving cars and Internet balloons.
Android phones may soon get a whole lot smarter thanks to a new partnership between Google and chip maker Movidius that promises to bring machine intelligence directly into mobile devices.
Apple has reportedly acquired artificial-intelligence startup Emotient, giving it access to technology that could one day imbue its devices with the ability to "read" people's emotions through their facial expressions.
Microsoft and Volvo announced this week that they are working together to let consumers take new cars for a spin using the HoloLens augmented reality headgear.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
- Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
- Total War: Warhammer II review: Dinosaurs battle rat-men for the fate of the world
- SAP buys Gigya to boost customer identity access management offering
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet (2017) review: Competition pushes this competent tablet down
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPProgram Support OfficerQLD
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- TPService Desk Team LeaderVIC
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTExchange EngineerACT
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTIT Asset Management AnalystOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- FTPMO/Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Network SecurityOther
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Co-ordinator / AdministratorOther
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- CCIOS DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceWA
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT