Toshiba Corporation has announced that Toshiba Group will implement a series of management measures under a Toshiba Revitalization Action Plan. This plan will include reducing its headcount by 6800, about 30 per cent of its global total.
Tokyo Electric Power on Friday sent a robot where no machine has gone before -- inside the highly radioactive heart of a reactor at the crippled Fukushima Dai-Ichi nuclear power plant.
The Internet of Things is mostly about achieving greater scale, but in the case of an upcoming demonstration project, it will show how electrical grids can work at a smaller scale.
A Dutch utility is inviting five families to use radiator-sized servers to heat their living rooms for free.
There's a vampire-slayer stalking the halls at Cebit.
So you want to track your water, electricity or gas consumption, but you still don't have a smart meter on your supply? Pixolus has a mobile app that makes it easier to keep track of meter readings, even with dumb meters.
How technology is bringing out the best and the oh-so utterly worst in solar innovation
China's nagging pollution problems could start to abate with the help of an IBM project that seeks to predict and control the air quality in Beijing, using new computing technologies.
Intel is putting its energy into the development of smart grid standards and monitoring systems in Germany, with company executives announcing a number of initiatives at the Cebit trade show Monday.
Tired of having to fumble for the USB port every time your mobile device runs out of power? With these wireless chargers, just put your device down and let it it power up.
Home appliances, cars and computers could soon be talking to one another thanks to an open source framework that has the backing of consumer electronics manufacturers in a new industry alliance.
It might not be immediately obvious, but with every solar panel installed comes a simple but essential piece of maintenance: regular cleaning.
Cisco this week announced its intent to acquire privately held JouleX, a developer of enterprise IT energy management tools, for $107 million in cash.
A new, Wi-Fi connected device called the Heat Meter allows homeowners to track propane, natural gas or oil use in real time and compare their home's efficiency with others in the area.
Fujitsu Technology Solutions has named European bank UniCredit as the first major customer for its PalmSecure authentication system, which is on display at the Cebit trade show in Hanover, Germany, this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Total War: Warhammer II review: Dinosaurs battle rat-men for the fate of the world
- SAP buys Gigya to boost customer identity access management offering
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet (2017) review: Competition pushes this competent tablet down
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTIT Security SpecialistACT
- FTSoftware Engineer - Leading TelcoOther
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- TPProject Manager & Business Analyst - eDRMS - 18+ month ContractQLD
- FTTest Engineer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTNetwork Test ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPPrincipal Software EngineerQLD
- TPProgram Support OfficerQLD
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- FTData EngineerOther
- CCSalesforce Technical ArchitectNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change & Deployment SpecialistVIC
- FTSolutions Architect (Enterprise Infrastructure)ACT
- FTRelease Manager- IT SAP ERP/EAM environmentsOther
- TPBusiness Program Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BrisbaneNSW
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solution Designer l Skype for Business Solutions l SydneyACT