Gartner recently predicted that 25% of organizations will have their own app store by 2017, and while app stores can improve flexibility and empower staff, once the floodgates open it can be incredibly difficult for enterprises to manage software lic...
TrustDigital has released an updated version of its mobile device management software, with improved support for the Apple iPhone, including the new 3GS model, and iPod Touch.
There's open source software, then there's the cloud, and thus far, the two have been mutually exclusive. But that is starting to change.
Got Issues? Enterprise software sure does.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantACT
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTSenior SAP Training LeadOther
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- FTDigital Copywriter/ Content ProducerOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)VIC
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersVIC
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCTest LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst ? Digital ProgramQLD
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA