A former SAP executive has pleaded guilty to conspiring to bribe Panamanian officials in an effort to secure government contracts for the software vendor.
Three “high risk” vulnerabilities in SAP Mobile could give attackers access to encrypted information stored in mobile devices, security firm Onapsis reported Wednesday.
Infor made a $675 million bid to bolster its cloud and supply-chain management capabilities Tuesday with the announcement that it will acquire global order-management platform provider GT Nexus.
The U.K. Cabinet Office has reportedly asked government departments and agencies to try to find ways to end their reliance on Oracle software, but it's not clear that approach will really solve its problems.
Hard on the heels of the release of a newly updated version of SAP Hana, a security researcher has warned of a potentially serious vulnerability in the in-memory platform.
ERP systems, most commonly associated with very large organizations, are also used by many small to mid-size companies, a niche targeted by Microsoft's Dynamics GP, which was updated this week.
Information silos are the scourge whose downfall has been foretold ever since the rise of enterprise resource planning platforms in the 1990s, but today, their demise remains far from assured.
Nothing has earned a reputation for head-banging complexity among IT professionals more than ERP, but as enterprise-resource planning leader SAP tries to recast its image with the slogan "Run simple," there's no guarantee that customers will buy it.
Building on the launch of the fourth generation of its enterprise software suite earlier this year, SAP on Wednesday unveiled the cloud version of S/4Hana.
SAP is deepening its partnership with Google and will collaborate with the search giant on new projects focused on business analytics and enterprise applications.
Following a quiet year spent retooling its enterprise technology, Unit4 on Thursday unveiled revamped and rebranded versions of its flagship ERP and financial software products built on a brand-new platform that includes predictive-analytics and mach...
SAP has fixed two flaws in a mobile medical app, one of which could have allowed an attacker to upload fake patient data.
Most London Underground riders probably never heard of linear asset management, though they might be glad it exists, if it gets them to their destinations with fewer delays in the future.
SAP has unveiled a new generation of enterprise software built around its Hana in-memory database platform.
IT and business managers who want to play with their projected budget numbers can now get a hand from a new add-on for CA's flagship project and portfolio management software, formerly called CA Clarity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsOther
- FTAudio Visual TechnicianOther
- FTSenior IT Project ManagerOther
- FTPMO Quality OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTJunior .Net C# DeveloperVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPProject Manager - Student Management SystemVIC
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTOther
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTSAP Fiori DevelopersACT
- CCSystems TesterNSW
- FTSalesforce Consultant - AdministrationQLD
- FTSenior Policy OfficerOther
- FT.Net Developer (WCF & WPF)Other
- FTProject Manager-Rail/ Telecommunication /Electrical engineeringOther
- FTPrincipal ArchitectACT