Microsoft is trying to overhaul Hotmail in an attempt to make its free email service cool again.
Enterprise Web 2.0/Collaboration
Google+ is trying to help users expand their Circles by offering them a new Suggested User list. The only problem is that some users are taking exception to what they're calling an elitist system.
Want to ignore that one cousin or co-worker who's bugging you on Google+? Now the new social networking site is giving you an option to do just that.
As soon as the news hit late Wednesday that Steve Jobs was resigning as Apple's CEO, social networks heated up with traffic.
Industry analysts have suspected that adding Google+ to the social networking mix would force Facebook to up its game. And it looks like that prediction is coming true.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBusiness Analyst- Data Analytics backgroundOther
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- TPProject SchedulerQLD
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- FTSenior UX Service DesignerACT
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCDevOps Engineers x 3VIC
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW