Mark Zuckerberg has seen the future, and it's inside a virtual-reality headset.
Have an idea for a song, but no keyboard or instruments handy? There's new software launching soon to fix that.
New technologies are coming soon to a ride near you, banking on faster Internet LTE connections and powerful processors to both entertain and enhance safety.
Comcast is expected to announce Thursday that it will acquire Time Warner Cable in an all-stock deal, according to reports.
Verizon Wireless will fulfill a vision it revealed a year ago by streaming the 2014 Super Bowl live via an LTE broadcast, though it will only reach an invited audience at a Verizon event in New York.
Zynga plans to buy U.K.-based game developer NaturalMotion for about US$527 million while cutting 15 percent of its own workforce.
Amazon has approached several major media conglomerates to discuss adding live cable TV channels to its Prime Instant Video service, according to a report in The Wall Street Journal on Monday.
Chris Boyle was surfing with friends in the Dominican Republic a few years ago when came up with the idea for the Soloshot, a robotic camera that tracks your every more from about a mile away.
Cool, intelligent car? Check. Controller wristwatch? Check. Now all you need is the leather jacket and 1980s perm to be Michael Knight.
Sony will launch a laser projector that can turn your living room wall into a giant, 147-inch 4K display with ultra high definition.
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer got some help from "Saturday Night Live" cast members Tuesday when she took the stage at the International CES to announce a new app called Yahoo News Digest.
Sony sold more than 4 million PlayStation 4 units in December, putting it on top in the console war with Microsoft, Sony announced at International CES 2014 on Tuesday.
A lot of cars already resemble mobile entertainment systems, with TV screens and video games to keep everyone except -- hopefully -- the driver occupied. But they'll get even smarter (and probably more chaotic) if this year's International CES is any...
Sony Corp. of America has agreed to sell its Gracenote music metadata business to the Tribune media conglomerate for US$170 million.
Any Silicon Valley denizens hoping for a name change to the San Francisco 00110001ers may be disappointed, but the 49ers NFL football team is lining up with local legend Intel for a major technology and sponsorship deal at its new stadium in Santa Cl...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingOther
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst (Cognos/TM1)Other
- CCSenior Internal Security Consultant - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCData ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Strategic Business Analyst - Modernisation ProgramNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSCCM Engineer / SpecialistOther
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTProject - PMO - ManagerNSW
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |NSW