YouTube has introduced a new channel in India that offers blockbuster Indian movies for free to viewers, and landed Intel as a major sponsor.
YouTube has set up a library of videos carrying the Creative Commons license, that creators can easily reuse and incorporate into their work, the Google video sharing service said on Thursday<a href="http://youtube-global.blogspot.com/2011/06/youtube...
Sony will fully restore PlayStation Network services on Thursday in all regions other than in Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea, the company said.
Sony plans to restore all its PlayStation Network services by this weekend in all regions except Japan, South Korea, and Hong Kong, the company said Tuesday.
Happy Geek Pride Day! May 25 is here, and while the date coincides with other events such as the 1977 theatrical release of Star Wars: A New Hope, Towel Day, and a celebration of Terry Prachett's Discworld, it's a day to bask in being a geek. But jus...
Cable killer or not, Netflix takes a big bite out of bandwidth every night in America.
Google is expected to announce Tuesday its new music service, that will allow users to store their music online, according to reports.
Apple's attempt to dominate the living room could stretch even further with the integration of AirPlay technology in HDTVs, according to a Bloomberg report. With AirPlay built into TV sets, users would be able to wirelessly stream content from an iPa...
An unlikely pair of robots and opera singers teamed up for the U.S. debut of "Death and the Powers: The Robots' Opera" in Boston Friday night.
Hoping to grab some of the $US70 billion yearly worldwide market of electronic commerce software and services, IBM has launched an e-commerce practice focused on retail operation integration and analytics.
Despite laying off 20 per cent of the AOL workforce Thursday, AOL CEO Tim Armstrong foresees 2011 as the year that AOL will start to grow again.
YouTube has acquired web video production startup Next New Networks to help contributors to YouTube make successful videos.
Lucasfilm has been busy of late. First came the announcement that the Star Wars films would arrive in 2011 on Blu-ray Disc. Now, comes word that Star Wars: Episode I--The Phantom Menace would revisit theaters in 3D come 2012.
Can libraries continue their role as lenders when books are in digital form? While library executives are set on the idea, at least some book publishers seem to still be wary of having libraries circulate electronic copies of their books to multiple ...
Free streaming services are replacing piracy as the chief culprit of music industry revenue loss in the minds of fiscally frustrated executives, if a number of panel discussions at a New York digital music conference are any indication.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTInside Sales SMSF SolutionsOther
- CCNetwork Automation EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst with Testing backgroundOther
- FTEmail Campaign Production SpecialistOther
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneVIC
- TPSenior Desktop AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- TPSenior Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- CCLead Business Project ManagerNSW
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsOther
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystQLD
- FTUX Designer | Mobile App | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTEnterprise Architect - NetworkingOther
- FTFront End Developer (Urgent)Other
- FTWireless Solution Architect - 6mth ContractOther
- FTSenior SAP Training LeadOther
- FTDevOps Engineer - Blue Chip CompanyOther
- FTNon - functional Test LeadVIC
- FTTest Engineer - Telecom domainVIC