A library 30,000 books strong on a device you can hold in one hand
The Kindle Paperwhite from Amazon comes close to being the perfect solution for on-the-go reading.
Kobo hopes the Arc 10HD will appeal both as an Android tablet and an e-reader. Is it worth it?
Two months to the day and Kobo has delivered on its promise to release the Aura H2O in Australia and New Zealand.
Australian book lovers will have to hold out until February 2015 before they can buy the world’s first waterproof eReader from Kobo.
Acer showed off a prototype tablet device and an e-reader at a press conference in Beijing on Thursday, setting the stage for the company to push into new mobile product segments.
E-readers like the Kindle and Nook are surging in popularity but will hit a wall in 2014 when sales drop off due to competition from a wide range of consumer electronic devices, including the iPad, according to Informa Telecoms & Media of London.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTApplication Service AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneACT
- FTAS400 EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer/ DesignerOther
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- TP.Net Developer - Australian Government ICT ContractorACT
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- TPTest AnalystSA
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingOther
- FTSenior HFC EngineerNSW
- TPDemand Analysis ManagerNSW
- FTSAP ETL DeveloperOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCJunior DeveloperQLD
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther